Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Merchandise Sightings
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Merchandise Sightings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2024 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Oooh, the swarovski Jasmine! I told myself I was not allowed to get that set (mostly because they didn't make Aladdin; otherwise I'd be sweating Laughing)

Same - It was a birthday present. Would love if there was an Aladdin one!!
Cave of Wonders Tour Guide

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2024 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the concept art for the Midnight Masquerade dolls and how Aladdin himself is finally getting recognized in merchandise. It’s really cool how in his design especially, there are lesser used symbols from the movie (the scarab beetles around the collarbone and his mask looking like the Cave of Wonders).
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fez_Head wrote:
I love the concept art for the Midnight Masquerade dolls and how Aladdin himself is finally getting recognized in merchandise. It’s really cool how in his design especially, there are lesser used symbols from the movie (the scarab beetles around the collarbone and his mask looking like the Cave of Wonders).

Isn't it wild him being featured on merchandise for his movie is rare now? And yes, I wonder if there's anything on the back of his vest.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.piratesandprincesses.net/disney-store-has-d23-merchandise-and-prices-listed-will-go-live-on-august-12/

Links to a lot of the d23 merchandise is here (that magiband with Jafar and Jasmine on the front. Disney is shipping them so hard right now Laughing)

https://bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/08/2024_D23_web_hires_1x1.jpeg

and a picture of the RSVLTS Genie shirt for men that they're also selling there. Not sure if it'll show up online.
Fez_Head
Cave of Wonders Tour Guide

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2024 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lack of Aladdin on actual Aladdin merchandise is so wild, I still don't understand it. It's become a running joke in my life that whenever someone mentions that they have seen merchandise for the animated film, they also feel the need to bring up the fact that Aladdin was not on it.

Disney, all I ask is for a little more rep for my boy. Is that too much to ask?
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2024 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They don't know how to market the boys or who to market them to anymore. Aladdin is basically an accessory to Jasmine now. He has been reduced to arm candy Laughing
Dark Rose
Goth Genie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2024 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:

Between these D23 figurines and wishables, and that rumored Jafar and Jasmine piece by Steven Thompson, I'm starting to sense a pattern here Laughing

Also, if there's anything left over from the convention this weekend, it'll be up on disneystore.com on Monday. Rumor has it they saved some of the dolls for online, but we'll see.

Red Jasmine is always a need
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2024 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.diffeyewear.com/products/disney-princess-jasmine-teal-grey-gradient-polarized-sunglasses?_pos=3&_sid=63082060e&_ss=r

Jasmine eye frames! You can get them as sunglasses or prescription lens.

https://www.zoff.sg/collections/disney-collection-created-by-zoff/princess-collection/

Prescription eyeglasses are found here from a different company
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36
Page 36 of 36

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum