Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
The Phoenix Gate by ellahello
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
The Phoenix Gate
Chapter 2

The hot Arabian sun shone down on the dry dessert as two travelers from Agrabah were traveling on a trading route to Ganastan. Due to a rumor about the normal route being over come by Thieves they had to take the path that goes across the land of the black sand .Now they were no fools, they knew that the land was ruled by a young, powerful sourcer .They also knew that if they got caught they would certainly perish. But if they didn’t do this they knew it would probably be the end of their career, leaving them both homeless by the end of the month. When they arrived at Dagger Rock they tied the camels (that they were traveling on) to one of the strangely shaped rocks that surrounded this place, and sat down to have a rest.
Unfortunately their rest was cut short when one of the travelers spotted something. “Erm…Sid….I...I think we have a p...Problem!” the voice said, the traveler turned round to where his fellow friend was looking and said “what is it je….oh...Oh my.” the traveler was cut short by the sight of a gigantic sand tornado!!!
One of the travelers said “what is it Sid?”… “And what is it doing here?” There was a long pause, before the other traveler then said… “I…I have heard tales about Agrabah s greatest hero, Aladdin coming face, to face with a giant wind jackal called Sirocco, which belongs to the ruler of this evil land.”… “Do you think this is the wind jackal s…Sid? The other traveler replied. There was a long moment of silence before the traveler answered “maybe… I’m not sure...We…should go back to Agrabah to tell them ether way though.” … “Yes…yes I agree.” Said the other traveler in a pleading tone, shortly after they clambered onto their camels out of sight.
Back at the Citadel Mozenrath had read the book, and was plotting the teleportation co-ordinates to where the person who holds the power of the Shadow Phoenix is. After a while he finished plotting the co-ordinates and teleported to Dagger Rock.
As he teleported there the first thing he realized was that there was a big black sand tornado to the east of where he was standing. As he started to walk near it, he herd Xerxes scream “Master, Master”… “What is it now?”… “ Can’t you see I’m busy” said Mozenrath in a slightly annoyed tone , “ tracks master tracks” … “ what tracks where !!!” said Mozenrath now strangling Xerxes to control his anger Xerxes replied spluttering because his master was holding him so tightly “ there, there” as he weakly pointed his tail to where some footprints and camel prints where in the pitch black sand . Mozenrath let go of Xerxes and bent down to examine the foot prints, Xerxes panting and catching his breath in the distance.
Mozenrath started to examine the footprints; they were still fresh, probably only a few hours old. As he looked further on he could see that the footprints where heading in an easterly direction towards the kingdom of Agrabah.
“Xerxes!!!” Mozenrath shouted ... “yes (huff) master (huff)” said Xerxes still catching his breath from the strangling incident earlier “follow these tracks … if Aladdin gets told anything about the phoenix gate or this tornado then tell me immediately” … “ yes master” said Xerxes as he started to follow the tracks out into the distance.