Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Of Dreams by aznstar
[Reviews - 1] Printer

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
~My very first story here...hope you enjoy :)
Of Dreams



Chapter One: Hearts with Promises

Be careful with your heart...you never know who you can trust with both your tears and laughter....


“Aladdin where are you...”

Jasmine's gentle spoken words echoed unanswered through the starless sky and were lost to the endless night. Her deep brown eyes wearily scanned the dark horizon carelessly while a cool wave of desperation pulled upon her soul. The words were powerful enough to form an invisible unforgiving scar across her heart that beat with an unnatural faintness against her chest. A rush of coldness ran in her veins as she brought her arms closer to her body for warmth.

Memories unwillingly lingered, silently building shadows around her mind of the past days. But those memories now felt like scattered pieces of a dream that didn't feel real to her. She willed them away, but they still came back like a moment in destiny she could not escape from.

She closed her eyes and heard his voice whisper faintly in the frozen pieces of her memory...

“Give up your life here or I will destroy the kingdom in which protects you.”

His careful taunting grin still shone vividly in this memory when she agreed to those merciless words. She still remembered the cold, relentlessness in his eyes as they bore into her own without remorse.

A sigh from behind Jasmine jarred her violently from these thoughts. She instinctively turned and met his eyes, hatred burning like fire through her heart.

Mozenrath...