Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
A New Story by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
A large, magnificent, chestnut stallion appeared atop a large sand dune. His ride pulled him to a stopped and turned him to the side.

His rider was tall, broad, muscular, and dressed in a navy blue cape with a hood and veil that were up, a black shirt with blue sleeves, black pants, a dark red sash, and grey pointed boots.

A flying carpet came up on his right. On it were a monkey, a parrot, an old lamp, a young boy, a young girl, and a bottle.

A beast came up on his left! Astride it was the last of the genie-hunters, Muktar.

The man looked at him.

"Muktar, any idea where we are?"

His voice was deep, rich, and handsome.

The Muktar sniffed the air and looked up at the sky. After a few moments he looked at the man.

"We have strayed from the cravan trail."

"Great."

The man pulled his hood and veil down, revealing his face.

His skin was deeply tanned, his eyes were dark brown, his beard was dark gray, and his long, thick, wavy hair was ebony black except for a few gray streaks and went a good five inches below his broad shoulders.

"We'll try to find our back tomrrow. It's too late now, and we're all tired. We'll make camp here for the night."