Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
A New Story by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
NARRATOR: You saw a young street rat's life turned upside down by an ordinary looking lamp with an extrordianry genie inside. You the young streetrat become a hero and fiancé to a princess. You saw him turn an old enemy into a friend, learning that there's more to some people than what meets the eye. You saw the preperations for the wedding of the century then watched it be destroyed by a group of thieves! You learned a secret that you never expected to learn. The street rat's thought to be dead, long-lost father is alive! You soon learned that the street rat's father was the leader of the group of thieves! You watched a struggle of emotions within the father when the young man's life is in danger, and he must choose between his son or the treasure he sought for twenty long years! You saw that love triumphs over greed when the father gave up to the treasure to save his son. You saw the wedding of the century finally completed! You thought that was the end,... but it's not! Now return to Agrabah once again and begin a new adventure! This time it's Cassim's turn! After twenty years he was finally reunited with his wife, whom was thought to be dead, thanks to the immortal, blind seer, Fashir, from the tv series. See something you most likely thought not to be possible. A true love *far* greater than Aladdin and Jasmine's love! The strongest true love in the Seven Deserts is about to be put to the test! The evil sorcerer Mozenrath, from the tv series, has captured Carina and taken her far away! It's up to Cassim to save her. He gathers up all your favoite characters from the movies and tv series. So hop aboard the magic carpet and get ready to soar into the adventure of a lifetime! Join Cassim, Genie, Carpet, Iago, Abu, Rajah, Sadira, the sandwitch, Eden, the female genie, Dandhi, her young master, Wahid, the young street rat, and even Muktar, the former genie-hunter as they set off to find and rescue Carina from Mozenrath.