Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Dreams and Reality by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Carina danced before him, smiling her beautiful smile, her long hair like a flowing waterfall of smooth, rich, soft, black silk, her voice like the most beautiful music, her gorgeous face happy and content.

She laughed and held her hands out to him. He hesitated, as if he feared she would disappear if he moved towards her.

"Come, my love."

He took a step towards her. Before long he was right in front of her.

He took her hands in his own.

Carina smiled and glided away, motioning for him to follow her.

He eagerly followed her to a large meadow of flowers.

They lay down side by side.

Suddenly the sky turned gray, filled with clouds, the flowers and gray disappeared to reveal gray ground, and the ground started shaking!

They got to their feet, and he held her to him.

The ground cracked and opened all around them.

Suddenly the ground gave way beneath his feet! He grabbed the edge just in time!

Carina stood above him.

"Carina, help me!"

"Why? You did leave me after all."

"I'm sorry!"

She smashed one of his hands, causing him to let go with that hand!

"Sorry won't cut it! I died because you weren't there!"

She smashed his other hand!

"Ah!"

Cassim sat bolt upright in bed, breathing heavily.

The next morning, after breakfast, Cassim went up to his study and began to look through all of Agrabah's old documents to see if there was anything important.

There was a knock on the door.

"It's open."

Aladdin came in.

"Dad."

"Yeah, son?"

"Are you okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't look too well down at breakfast. What's wrong?"

Cassim sighed, put down the scroll he was reading, and motioned to the chair in front of his desk.

Aladdin sat down in it.

"Last night I had another dream about your mother. It started out well, but it didn't end well at all."

"What happened?"

Cassim told Aladdin what had happened in his dream.

"Dad, you've been having these kinds of dreams for nearly three weeks! I think you should talk to Fashir."

"How am I suppose to find him?"

"He'll find you."

"I know he will. Alright, If I see him I'll talk to him."

"Good. Want some help with the scrolls?"

"Sure."

Aladdin picked up a scroll and began to read it. After half an hour he opened one and gave a start.

"What's this doing in here?"

"What?"

"It's a poem!"

"A poem?"

"Yeah."

"Read it."

"It's called,'When I Fisrt Saw You'"

Cassim cocked one eyebrow in confusion.

"It says, 'When I first saw you I couldn't believe my eyes, finding you was quite a surprise, for along time I thought I was alone, when I saw it you it was almost like a finding a clone, I fell in love with you almost right away, I'm glad that you're here to stay, I love you more than flowers, I love you more than *showers?*..."

Aladdin stopped and looked at Cassim. Cassim made a face of disgust, and Aladdin kept reading.

"'I love you more than the sun, I love you more than *bubble gum?*, I decided to ask you on a date, I knew it should be late, I thought, "What have I got lose?, Well mabey a pair of *shoes?*.", I was overjoyed when you said yes, I just couldn't believe you really said yes, I love you, I love, I love you, I love you most of all, I love more than a *rubber ball?*, I love you, I always will.'"

Aladdin looked at his father again.

"That was... odd." Cassim said.

"Yeah. What do showers, gum, shoes, and rubber balls have *anything* to do with love?"

"Nothing, but I think I know who wrote the poem."

"Who?"

"Genie."

"It *does* sound like something he would write."

"Set it off to the side. We'll give it to him later."

They finished reading throught the scrolls just in time for lunch.