Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
True Love's Test by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, Abu, Iago, and Carpet set off to find the cure.

No one had *ever* gotten the cure in time! The gang was determinded to make Cassim the first!

Carina stayed behind with watch him.

As the days passed he gradually got worse.

Carina did her best to help him, but there wasn't much she could do.

While he slept she would pray at his bedside.

Then, after about two weeks, the curse struck harder and faster than ever before!

Carina was in the kitchen when she heard Cassim yell her name in a terrified voice!

Carina came running to the room.

"Cassim, what's wrong?"

"Carina, where are you?! I can't see anything!"

Carina gently pushed him back up against the head board and calmed him.

"What do you mean you can't see anything?"

"I can't see."

"Be more specific."

"I can't see you. I can hear you, but I can't see you. I only know you're right in front of me is because of your voice. I can't see."

"Do you know why?"

"The curse. The curse has caused me to go blind!"

Unsure of what to do, and still terrified, Cassim began to cry like a child!

It took a long while for Carina to calm him down this time.

Later that day, while propped up against the head board playing his flute, Cassim suddenly started coughing harder and more violently than ever before!

Carina ran in and sought to hold him steady but failed.

His entire body shook with each cough, his face was turning red, and he began wheezing as he coughed!

When he finally stopped coughing he was gasping for breath!

Carina made him lay down.

Once he finally caught hs breath she noticed his face was more pale than usual.

She felt his forehead.

He had a high fever!

She began gently patting his forehead with a damp cloth.

As the days passed Cassim's coughing got worse and was more often, his fever was getting higher, and he often began shivering, though he wasn't cold!

One night,as he slept, Carina was sitting at his bedside.

"Hurry, Aladdin." she whispered very quietly so she wouldn't disturb Cassim.