Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Love and Loyalty III by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Months later Diana began to go into labor. Iago flew to the palace as fast as he could.

"Genie! Where's Genie?"

"Genie's off with Eden. He wants us to rub his lamp only if it's an emergency."

"This is an emergency!"

"What's wrong?"

"It's Diana. The baby is coming."

Aladdin grabbed Genie's lamp and rubbed it furiously. In a poof of smoke Genie *AND* Eden appeared.

"Al, calm down. What's wrong?"

"It's Diana. The baby is coming."

"Eden, I'll need your help. Iago, lead the way."

Genie and Eden followed Iago to the layer. They didn't need Iago to tell them where Cassim and Diana's room was. They just followed the sound of Diana's screams.

"Easy, Diana. Just try to relax."

"Cassim, wait outside please."

Cassim stood up, turned to leave, and stopped. He turned back around, bent down, and kissed Diana on the cheek. He left the room and joined Iago in the hall.

Iago watched as Cassim paced back and forth anxiously. They could hear Diana's screams of pain.

Finally, hours later, Genie came out with a smile.

"Well?"

"You have a daughter."

Cassim walked into the room quickly, followed by Genie and Iago.

Eden was wiping off Diana's face. She was tired but proud and happy.

Cassim sat down on the edge of the couch beside her. He put his arm around her shoulders and looked at his newborn daughter.

"I think you should name her."

"How about Cari?"

"After Carina, Aladdin's mother?"

Cassim nodded.

"Okay. Cari it is."

Diana put the newborn baby in Cassim's arms. She then took hold of the collar of his cape, pulled him closer, and kissed him.