Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Two Old Enemies by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own Cassim, Iago, Jafar, or Sa'luk. They belong to Disney.
Cassim and Iago were sleeping peacefully one night in their home. They had been living there for about year. One year had passed since they left Agrabah. The two were now best friends.

Suddenly a loud crash awoke them! Cassim sat bolt upright, and Iago flew over to him.

"What was that?"

"I don't know."

They heard footsteps coming towards the bedroom.

"This must be the bedroom." said a voice.

Cassim felt Iago shudder and heard him gasp softly.

"What's wrong?"

"That's Jafar's voice."

"Iago, Jafar is..."

"It probably is." said another voice.

Cassim stopped talking.

"It can't be."

"What?"

"Sa'luk."

Suddenly the door was knocked down. Two tall figures appeared, each holding a torch. Both Cassim and Iago yelped. Standing in the doorway were Jafar and Sa'luk!

"Impossible! You're both dead!"

"Not anymore. Some sorcerer brought us back to life."

Sa'luk lifted his hand. Cassim and Iago saw the three blades of his weapon.

"This isn't a dream." Jafar said.

Cassim gripped Iago carefully in his hands. The next moment he leaped out the window! He grabbed his horse and rode off at a gallop.

Jafar and Sa'luk made no move to follow them.

"We'll meet again!"