Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Future Adventures by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 1] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own Cassim, the gang, Rajah, or Mozenrath. They belong to Disney. Carina belongs to another fanfiction author. The drunk gang is mine.
Jasmine took the picture of Aladdin's mother that he gave her and painted it exactly on Cassim's wall. Meanwhile, not far away, Eden made a king size bed appear that was soft and comfortable.

"It's big enough for two people with some room to spare!"

"Perfect. Thanks, Eden."

Jasmine painted over the picture of Carina with magic paint. She moved back as Carina stepped from the picture, which disappeared after she was out completely!

"So this is what God meant. He told me to..."

Carina stopped when she saw Jasmine and Eden.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Princess Jasmine of Agrabah, your daughter-in-law, your son's wife."

Carina shook Jasmine's outstretched hand.

"Wait right here. Don't move from the spot."

Jasmine went to the door of the room.

"Cassim, come here quickly!" she called with a pretend panic.

Cassim came running in.

"Jasmine, what's..."

He froze when he saw Carina. His jaw dropped, and he blinked quickly a few times and rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

"Hello, my love."

Cassim's mouth closed. Then his gorgeous smile spread across his face.

"Carina!"

Jasmine and Eden watched as the two met in a loving embrace. Cassim swung her off her feet, spinning around a few times. He put her back down and looked into her dazzling brown eyes.

Tears of joy formed in his own dark brown eyes. He lifted her hand and kissed it. They embraced again.

"Look around your room. It's for both of you."

They did. It was a large room. Once they stopped admiring the room Cassim looked at Jasmine.

"Bring all of the others in here."

As Jasmine walked to the door, Cassim looked back at Carina. His right hand slid under her chin and lifted it a little. The others came and stopped, but Cassim and Carina didn't even noticed.

Everything around them seemed to fade away, they moved closer together, their heads moved closer together, their eyes closed as they did, and their lips met in a passionte and joyful kiss of true love.

The other simply stared. Their eyes widened, and their jaws dropped. They watched in shock and confusion as Cassim put his arms around the woman like he was hugging her, and the woman put her arms around his neck.

Neither one wanted the kiss to end. Yet it ended abruptly when Iago sneezed. They pulled apart and looked over to see the gang staring at them with wide eyes and mouths agape.

"Guys, are you okay?"

"What in the world are you doing, Cassim?" they cried in unison.

Cassim and Carina looked at each other.

"Busted."

"Oh yeah."

"Dad, what are you doing?"

Now Cassim's eyes widened, and his jaw dropped. He closed his mouth and looked at Aladdin.

"Don't tell me you don't recognize..."

Cassim didn't get a chance to finish. Genie suddenly grabbed Carina and threw her out the front door, thinking she was a sorceress that had cast a spell on Cassim! She hit the ground with a thud! Cassim rushed over to her and knelt down beside her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

Cassim helped her to her feet. He glared at Genie.

"Don't you *ever* do that to her again!"

"Dad, who is she?"

"Aladdin! I'm disappointed in you."

The gang gasped.

"How could you not recognize your own mother?"

Once again the gang gasped.

"Mom?"

"Yes, Aladdin. It's me."

"Mom!"

Cassim stepped back and smiled as he watched his son and wife embrace.

"I can't believe it's you! How did you get here?"

"Ask your wife."

Jasmine explained to the gang what she did. Carina explained what had happened up in Heaven when she did that.

Cassim introduced the whole gang. As he neared Rajah she stopped.

"Cassim, there's a tiger here."

"I know."

Rajah saw Cassim and bounded towards him. Cassim wasn't paying attention. He was talking to Genie.

"Cassim, watch out!" Jasmine called.

Cassim turned around only to be tackled by Rajah!

"Cassim!" Carina screamed.

Rajah growled at Cassim, whose eyes were wide with fear.

Rajah opened his mouth and moved towards Cassim's throat! Carina covered her eyes. She heard Cassim's cry of pain then nothing. She uncovered her eyes and gasped.

Cassim lay motionless underneath Rajah, his neck in Rajah's mouth! Rajah let go and walked away.

"Cassim!"

Carina rushed over to Cassim and knelt down beside him. Just as she started to cry Cassim opened his eyes and smiled!

"Gotcha!"

He sat up and wiped off his neck.

"Blah! Tiger drool."

He heard Rajah growl.

"Just kidding."

Suddenly Carina slapped him across the face!

"Ow!" he yelped.

He jumped back.

"What was that for?"

"For making me think you were dead."

"It was just a little trick. I've already played it on the whole gang, even the sultan. He laughed."

"Dad, it's easy to make the sultan laugh."

"Oh yeah. Never mind then."

Carina turned and stomped out of the room. The door to the room she shared with Cassim slammed shut. Cassim stood up and rubbed his face where she had slapped him.

"Dang! When she slaps ya, she slaps ya hard! Man, that hurt!"

Cassim walked over to the door. He was about to open it when heard the sound of Carina crying! He slowly opened the door. He saw her laying on the bed, crying.

"Carina." he said softly.

"Go away."

Cassim entered the room and shut the door behind him.

"Carina, I'm sorry. I didn't know you would take it that way. I've pulled that trick dozens of times, and everyone has laughed at it."

"None of them were your one true love." she said as she sat up.

Cassim sat down beside her. She looked away from him.

"Carina, please look at me."

Carina looked at him. Cassim wiped away her tears.

"I love you with every part of my being. I wasn't expecting you take that way. I'd never do anything to hurt you. Not on purpose. When I learned that you were dead it destroyed me. I wasn't sure if I could keep on living, but I did. I thank the Lord that I did. I love you, and nothing can change that."