Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
The Third Generation by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 1] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own Cassim, the gang, Mozenrath, or Xerxes. Diana, Isabel, Anna, Ali, Aden, the archer and Ahmed are mine.
As they entered the Land of the Black Sand Cassim pulled his hood and veil up. It gave him a devilish look! They flew into Mozenrath's throne room. The sorcerer and his familiar, Xerxes, looked up.

"Ah, Cassim. Isabel. Right on time. I knew you would be coming."

"Cut the chat, Mozenrath. I've come to settle a little score."

"What might that be?"

Cassim somersaulted off Carpet and landed perfectly on his feet.

"You paid an archer to kill Isabel."

"Yes. I see that he failed."

"He would have succeeded if it hadn't been for Diana. Now, thanks to you, she's gone."

"What do you mean?"

"Because of you Diana is dead!"

"Oh."

"You will pay for what you did!"

Cassim lunged at Mozenrath. The younger sorcerer merely blasted him with his magic. Cassim flew backwards a little ways. He regained his balance and lunged again. Isabel and Carpet watched as Cassim was thrown back repeatedly. Then Mozenrath hit with a very powerful blast. Cassim flew backwards and slammed into the wall!

"Dad!"

Isabel got off Carpet and rushed to Cassim's side. He got to his hands and knees and shook his head.

"Good-bye, you two."

Isabel was pushed down by some magic. Mozenrath fired a blast up at the wall. Cassim quickly pulled Isabel to him and covered her with his body as the debri fell on top of them! After the dust settled Cassim pushed up against the debri with all his might. The debri fell over, and they were free!

"Isabel, are you okay?"

Cassim helped her out of the pile.

"Yeah. I'm..."

Suddenly Isabel sank to the floor, clutching her stomach!

"Isabel!"

Cassim bent down so he was at her level.

"Isabel, what's wrong?"

"The baby."

Cassim could hear the pain in his daughter's voice.

"Now?"

"Yes now!"

"Hold on."

Cassim whistled for Carpet. Carpet flew over to them. Cassim carefully and gently picked Isabel up and put her on Carpet. Then he got on.

"I'll deal with you later, Mozenrath. Back to Agrabah, Carpet!"

Carpet flew out of Mozenrath's throne room.

"Hurry, Carpet!"

The sped out of the Land of the Black Sand and soared over the desert. Isabel began to cry out in pain!

"Carpet, faster!"

Never had they gone so fast before!

"Come on, Carpet! Faster!"

"Dad, it's no use!" Isabel said finally.

She winced in pain before continuing.

"We won't make it before the baby arrives."

Cassim looked around and saw a cave.

"Carpet, head into that cave."

Carpet sped into the cave and stopped. Cassim got off and gently and carefully lifted Isabel off. He gently lay her on the ground. Cassim pulled off his cape, rolled it up, and put it under her head like a pillow.

They both looked around.

"It's not much, but at least it's not out in the open desert."

"That's true."

Suddenly Isabel screamed in pain! The next moment Cassim was at her side, holding her hand.

"Honey, take it easy. Try to relax. If you're tense it will only make things harder."

Isabel relaxed as much as she could. A few hours later as she began pushing Cassim tried to figure out what he could wrap the baby in. Then he got an idea. He managed to free his hand for a moment.

Cassim pulled his shirt off. He took out his Hand of Midas dagger. He cut off the sleeves and cut the shirt down the sides so the front and back of the shirt were no longer connected.

"I hope this will work."

"Dad, here it comes!"

Cassim snapped back to attention. Isabel screamed as she pushed the baby out. Cassim caught it before it could fall. He quickly wrapped it in part of his shirt and handed it to Isabel. He took the other part of his shirt and wiped Isabel's face with it. After a moment her face was dry again.

"It's a girl." Isabel said proudly.

She was tired. Cassim could tell by her voice. He moved around behind her and gently and carefully lifted the upper part of her body up so she was resting against him. She looked back at him and smiled. He smiled back and looked over her shoulder at the baby.

"What are you going to call her?"

"I'm going call her Anna."

"Perfect."

"Would you like to hold her?"

"What do you think?" he asked sarcastically.

Both laughed at that. Isabel put the infant in her father's arms.

"She's beautiful. Just like her mother."

Isabel was surprised that there wasn't even a hint of teasing in his voice when he said the last two words! Pride and happiness rang clear in his deep, rich voice. She looked at his handsome, bearded face.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Cassim handed Anna back to Isabel. He put his arm around her shoulders. He kissed her cheek. As usual, she giggled at the tickling feeling of her father's beard.