Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
The Third Generation by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 1] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own cassim, the gang, Mozenrath, or Xerxes. Diana, Isabel, Anna, the archer, Suki, Aden, Ali, and Ahmed are mine.
One night Isabel and Diana were in Isabel's room. They were talking quietly so they wouldn't disturb any of the others. Suddenly Diana saw something of the corner of her eye.

"Isabel, watch out!"

She carefully pushed Isabel out of the way. A cry of pain escaped her lips as an arrow hit her in the back! She fell to the floor.

"Mom!"

Suddenly the gang, with Cassim in front, burst in.

"What's going on in..."

Cassim stopped when he saw his second wife laying on the floor!

"Diana!"

He rushed to her side and gently lifted the uper part of her body. Princess Diana of Bali stirred at his touch.

"Cassim?" she said weakly.

"Shhh. I'm here, Diana."

"Cassim, watch over the twins. Don't let Isabel out of sight of any of the gang. Someone tried to kill her a moment ago."

"But you pushed her out of the way?"

"Yes I did."

"You got that from me I bet."

"I love you, Cassim."

The whole gang's hearts started pounding when they realized what was happening.

"Diana, no. Please."

"Good-bye."

"Please, Diana."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

With tears in his dark brown eyes, Cassim leaned down and gently kissed her on the lips. She passed on just after he pulled away. They held a funeral the next day. Afterwards Cassim went to the bed chambers he had shared with Diana.

He changed into his old clothes, attached his sword and Hand of Midas dagger to his sash, and left the room. The gang was in the throne room.

"What are you doing, Grandpa?" asked sixteen year old Ali.

"I'm going to find the archer who killed Diana."

Cassim went into the marketplace. Finally he found the archer and made him talk.

"Who do you work for?"

"Some sorcerer named Mozenrath. He didn't say much. He just described a young woman, told me where she lived, gave me posioned arrows, and told me to kill her."

"Well you didn't."

"I didn't? I aimed at her."

"I know you did. Her mother saw it and pushed her out of the way. You did kill somebody, though."

"I did?"

"Yes you did."

"Who?"

"Her mother. My second wife."

Cassim slammed the archer up against the wall.

"Give me one reason why I should let you live."

"I didn't want to do it, but I had too. I had to feed my family. We have no money and live on the streets."

Cassim put the archer down.

"Get out of here before I change my mind."

Cassim went back to the palace and whistled for Carpet.

"Come on, Carpet. I have a score to settle with Mozenrath."

"Dad, what are you talking about?" Aladdin asked.

"Mozenrath paid that archer to kill Isabel."

"But he got Mom when she pushed me out of the way."

Cassim nodded.

"I'm coming too, Dad."

"Isabel, no. The baby is due any day. You're in no condition to be..."

"Mom gave her life for me. It's only right that I see the man responsible for her death pay."

Cassim hesitated and the sighed.

"Come on."

He helped her aboard Carpet, and they took off for the Land of the Black Sand.