Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
A *Magical* Anniversary by SpECial SpICe
[Reviews - 17] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Back in Agrabah, Jasmine sat in front of her mirror practicing being surprised. She had been there for a while now.
"Oh my! A surprise party for me? How sweet!" she said excitedly with wide eyes. She turned to Rajah and asked for his opinion. "What about that one, Rajah?"
Rajah twisted his face to show his disliking.
"Oh well, if at first you don't succeed try and try again, right?"
Before she could attempt to make another surprised face her father waddled in the same childish smile on his face.
"Hello, dearest. What are you doing?" he asked baffled.
"Preparing for the surprise party that Aladdin planned for...oops! Father please don't tell Aladdin I know," she begged.
"But dearest, Aladdin has nothing planned for this occasion, if he had I would surely know about it, unless there's something else, there's no planned party,"
Jasmine was confused and yet furious at the same time, she didn't want her father to see it though.
"Oh, okay thanks father," she said smiling through gritted teeth. Soon after the Sultan left, Jasmine began to talk to herself.
"How could he...I mean...no I'm sure I misunderstood him, he wouldn't lie to me, not after we promised there would be no secrets. It's just a misunderstanding that's all," she said through tears. "Just a misunderstanding,"

"Genie it's been over 2 hours, we might as well head back! I told Jasmine that I would be gone for a couple of hours," Aladdin said with defeat. His pants and shirt were splashed with decaying soil and mud. His hair was drenched in sweat and he was panting heavily.
"No, no, Al just a few more minutes," Genie had persisted that excuse for the past few hours. He had taken many forms to find the jewelry, a gopher, a ground hog, a dog and now a meer cat.
"Aladdin, don't give up yet, we might find this jewelry, besides-"
"Forget it, Dad, I might as well face my doom,"
The swampy oasis was potted with gigantic holes were Genie had continually dug.
A horn went off which startled everybody, it was Genie.
"ALLL! I found it!" Genie shouted with excitement.
The gang ran over to see the long awaited treasure.
"Thanks Genie, I owe you big time!"
Genie turned into Goofy and began to twist and blush, "Awww, garsh! A-huckle-yuck!" he tossed the box out of the hole and into Aladdin's hands.
"Looks like the big lug finally did something right!" Iago said.
Aladdin examined the box as everyone crowded. On top of the box was engraved the name, Raven in gold. Thinking nothing of it, he opened it and inside were the most beautiful pieces of jewelry he had ever seen.
In the center of the necklace was a white diamond, in the shape of an oval, that looked to have a silvery mist in it, on the sides of the diamond were smaller ones, and the finest gold rimmed the neck, as did the earrings, ring and bracelet. This was sure to be the perfect gift, for Jasmine.
"We've got it, let's go guys!"
The gang was headed back to Agrabah, with a very happy and relieved Aladdin on board. Though happy as he was he couldn't let down his shields yet, after when he left he said a couple of hours and he happened to be two hours late. 'Please be in a good mood, Jas, please be in a good mood.' he thought silently to himself.

On the way in Aladdin had to make sure that his father and Iago got in discretely. As Carpet approached a window, the gang heard a guard cry and jumped slightly.
"Rasoul! Rasoul! What is that?"
The group quickly dashed through the window hoping they were not seen. Thankfully the guard was talking about Rasoul's lunch and neither guard noticed a thing.
"Whew!" Genie said with relief as he turned into a camouflage outfit with a gun strapped to his back. "Good thinkin' men! The enemy is all around us!"
On his way to the bed chambers Aladdin dropped Genie and the guys off in one of the numerous guest rooms in the palace.
"Good luck, son" Cassim said as he collapsed on a fainting couch.
"Thanks, Dad...I'll need it,"

As Aladdin approached the bedroom, he prepped himself up, for *whatever* was in store for him. He slowly opened the door and peaked his head through, only to find Jasmine sitting on the bed, a look of concentration on her face.
Somehow she knew he was there, because she said in a solemn tone, "So you finally decided to come home,"
"Jas-I can explain," Aladdin walked towards her trying to play the puppy dog face plea.
"How could you lie to me? We promised...there's no party, I know,"
"Jasmine, listen to me-"
"I'm waiting, in fact that's exactly what I have been doing all day, waiting for you, for an explanation,"
"Okay, if you won't listen will you at least look?" he asked with a hint of sadness.
"Look? At what?" suddenly her anger at him turned to complete curiosity.
"This," Aladdin pulled the Raven engraved box out of his pocket then slowly opened it, to reveal the prize inside.
"Aladdin, it's-I-I mean-"
"Happy Anniversary, Jasmine," Aladdin got down on one knee, took the ring out of the box and slipped it on her ring finger.
"It's beautiful," she choked a sob and began to cry, ",and here I was doubting you."
Without notice Aladdin kissed Jasmine, tears or not, he didn't care and neither did Jasmine.
When they finally pulled away, Jasmine apologized for what she had said.
"Oh, before I forget let me give you your gift," she walked towards her vanity and pulled out a box as well and gladly passed it to him.
Inside was a gold compass that opened into a locket, on one side there was a picture of Aladdin and the gang and on the other was their wedding picture.
"Thank you Jasmine, I'll cherish it forever,"
"And I'll cherish mine," she took the remaining jewelry and proceeded to put them on in front of the mirror.
After she had put everything on she began to model it, causing them both to laugh.
"Arabia's Next Top Model," Aladdin joked.
"You think so? Maybe-" before she could finish her sentence a sudden jolt rushed through her body and then her eyes turned completely black.
'Finally, I'm back and my powers have been returned to me' a cold voice boomed, ranted and raved inside Jasmine's head.
"Jasmine? So what do you think of it?" Aladdin asked a bit warily.
Jasmine's eyes turned back to normal and she turned from her mirror to him, "Who are..." she began. 'Go along with it! It will all pay off soon enough.'
"Oh, I mean, uh, do you...do you mean the jewelry?" she asked questioning herself as well.
"Yeah,"
"It's perfect, gorgeous, fantastic, I mean what else could I say?" she said holding her hand up to her face admiring her ring.
Aladdin got up off of the bed and walked to her, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her close.
"Great. I'm going to go check on the guys to see what they are up to...and then I'll be back and we can have the rest of the evening to ourselves," he said his lips almost touching hers.
"That sounds wonderful,"
He stole another passionate kiss from her and left the room, thanking Allah that he made it out alive.
As soon as he left the innocence left Jasmine's face and her eyes became pitch black once more. A twister like wind started to encircle Jasmine and she began to laugh maniacly.
"Fool, he may be handsome but he has no clue of what I shall soon do! My city was taken from me and now I want it back. I wonder what this frail body can do, it looks weak, oh well, this will have to do. I must talk him into taking me to my city but how? Oh I'll find way, he seems quite taken with this person. Hahahahaha!"