Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Come What May by Mariposa79
[Reviews - 11] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
" Never knew that I could feel like this.
Like I never seen the sky before
What to vanished inside your kiss
Everyday I'm loving you more more
Season may change. Winter to Spring
But I love you till the end of time."
- Come what May from Moulin Rouge (1)

COME WHAT MAY

Aladdin and Jasmine were on their way back from their honeymoon. The scorching heat was beating down on their backs. While the wind breeze through their faces, Aladdin looked at his blushing bride. She smiled back at him. This is the beginning of a new life with one an other. Aladdin is no longer living in his dirty hubble in the city. Jasmine is no longer a lonely princess trapped in a palace prison anymore. Marriage is a new lifestyle. A lifestyle where both people discover, learn, adjust, compromise, finding habits and raising a family. There’s so much to look for. It was a whole newer world for them. During the reception of the wedding, many couples advised them that the first year of marriage is difficult and it takes a lot of work. Otherwise than loving each other.
An old lady whose husband is the prime minister of Halilah told Jasmine that, " You think you know him but once the honeymoon stage is gone. You're not so sure that's the person you married." Jasmine laughed it off. Their love has been put on the test so much. It can withstand, evildoers, spells, other princes, Galliphans, sorcerers, and sand witches. What else could their love go through?
" What more can possibly get in the way of our marriage?" said Jasmine to old woman
" Well, Aladdin had proven his love to you. But have you proven your love to him?" she asked.
" Jasmine! It's time to throw the bouquet." said Aladdin. Jasmine smiled at her husband as he called her over. She turned around to finishing talking to old woman. Somehow the woman disappeared.
Still flying over the desert dunes on their way home. Aladdin noticed that Jasmine was staring into oblivion. " Hello? Earth to Jas." He waved his hand in front of her.
" Huh? I'm sorry. I must have been dreaming." Jasmine leaned in to kiss him." Just wondering how our future is going to be." Jasmine was reminiscing about the mysterious woman. She told Aladdin that everything is okay and there’s nothing to worry about.
They flew over Agrabah's gate. People of Agrabah were welcoming them home. They threw confetti, ribbons, and rice. Aladdin and Jasmine waved at the citizens below.
They flew in front of the door of the throne room. Aladdin and Jasmine got off of carpet.
" How come we didn't fly in as usual?" she questioned
" Because you're my wife now and it's tradition" Aladdin opened the door, picked up Jasmine and carried her over the threshold.
Jasmine was amused. She wrapped her arms around her husbands neck. " Hmmmm. I like this."
The happy short rounded little man got off his throne to greet them. " Jasmine! Dearest! You're back ! and Aladdin. How's was your trip?"
" It was wonderful father. The Caribbean is so beautiful with it’s clear ocean water and the scenery. It was better than I imagined in my studies "
Abu happily ran to Aladdin and climb on to his shoulder. Aladdin petted him. Rajah happily trotted in, pounced on Jasmine and gave her a lick.
Genie smoked in, " You guys are back!" He turned to Al and nudged him, " So how's the honeymoon. Wink! Wink!" Aladdin blushed in red.
The Sultan made an announcement, " Tonight, we're going to represent Aladdin to the political society as Prince of Agrabah. You guys go upstairs and get ready for the festivities in a couple of hours.. Everyone is going to be here."
Aladdin and Jasmine went upstairs to change. There was outfits already placed on the bed for them to wear. Aladdin picked up his satire and started to change behind the partition. " Jasmine? Do we have to do this? Weren't they at our wedding?" Aladdin came out almost fully clothed. He pulled this sash that was strange to him and showed it to Jasmine, " Umm, Where does this go?"
Jasmine got the sash and laughed, " It's a belt. Let me help you." She went behind Aladdin to tie the sash around his waist. " You know that father loves to throw parties. He loves to entertain people. Father, is proud of you. Look how far you've become."
" I don't know. I'm not exactly the classy etiquette type. Were they here at our wedding?"
Jasmine turned herself into front of him. She smooth out the wrinkles on Aladdin as he helped her zip the back of her dress.
" They know you as my husband. Now, it's Prince Aladdin into society. They just want to know who will be in charge of Agrabah after my father passes." Aladdin didn't even think of that day to come. There's a lot of things that he has to learn before taking the throne. Jasmine continued" You'll be fine. Just be yourself. You have as much class than any snobby rich person downstairs."
Aladdin caressed her face, " You know the right words to cheer me up. Do you?" He kissed her on the lips and picked her up. Jasmine accepted his gesture wrapped her limbs around him. There's an intense expression of love compared to the feelings they had when they were dating.
" Ahem!" said the Housemaid. She was embarrassed by seeing them in their moment. Aladdin let Jasmine down. " Sorry to barge in like that. I tried knocking. No one was answering. I obviously see that you didn't want to be disturbed." The housemaid was about to walk out.
" No, Please don't go. What is it that you've been sent for?" said Jasmine.
" Your guests are here."
Aladdin sighed and knew that it was his time to shine. " I wish that my Dad and Iago are here to see this. " There was a hesitant pause. " Well, here goes. " Aladdin took Jasmine's hand and walked out of the door.

Downstairs in the grandball room, there were streamers, flowers ,and candles, that was beautifully decorated everywhere. Guests were coming in through the throne room and escorted to the ball room. The guests were the powerful, high elite, rich, and the political. They came throughout the seven deserts to see the new heir to the Agrabah throne. Some were pleased because Agrabah was the first to bring a new tradition. Smeone who is not a royal is brought to the palace to give the voice of the people who are below. Finally a chance of a commoner to rule in government. Others wanted the old tradition, where only the princess should marry a prince. Only the royals should rule. The trumpets blared and doorman introduced, " Now entering the room. Princess Jasmine and Prince Aladdin of Agrabah."
Jasmine and Aladdin went in the ballroom. Genie threw sparkles and little fireworks. As soon they enter in the room the talking began,
" Is that her?" one girl in green commented
" Is she the one married the commoner?" another girl in blue asked
" I can't believe that Princess Jasmine had to lower herself to marry him. Look at him. He's so so so." The girl in purple commented and interrupted by the girl in blue.
" Ruggedly handsome?"
All three girls looked at each other and laughed hysterically.' Gee, they laugh like hyenas' Jasmine thought as she heard the comments. She walked on with pride side by side with the man that she truly loved. She could tell that Aladdin was nervous. His hands began to sweat and shake. Bullets of perspiration were bleeding through Aladdin's forehead. He smiled so fake as he walked on by those rich snobs. " Don't worry, love. Just follow my example and you'll do fine."
The Sultan warmly welcomed them, " Dearest! Aladdin! Come and meet my fellow colleagues. Aladdin and Jasmine greeted the Sultans' guests.
" So, what are your plans for Agrabah." one of the sultan's colleagues asked Aladdin.
" I think we should build shelters and orphanages to take homeless people off the street." Aladdin answered.
" That's a good idea. And how you're going to finds the funds to do so ?" the colleague asked again.
" The sultan has enough money to build another city."
" Where does the sultan get his money?"
Aladdin didn't know what to answer, " Ummm, we should have a charity ball or a foundation. Built by the people for the people." He smiled trying to buy an approval.
" Smart lad. " said the woman next to him.
Aladdin sighed in relief. Somehow Jasmine was separated mingling with the other guests. Aladdin tried to talk with the rest of the party but they didn't give Aladdin a chance to speak. Or They just completely ignored him. Three young women who were about Jasmine's age ,went up to Aladdin. The same three woman who was talking about Aladdin behind his back. The girl in green is Tina. The girl in blue is Mina. The girl in purple is Lina. All three cornered Aladdin and sat him down on the big comfy pillow. They were interrogating him with questions and charming their way for Aladdin's attention.
" Oh, you're so strong. You work out?" asked Mina
" Do you have a brother?" asked Lina
" You should have met me first before you met Princess Jasmine." said Tina
" No me!" said Mina
" Are you kidding? Me!" said Lina
Aladdin laughed nervously and answered their questions nicely. He gushly tried to sneak away as all three tried to fight over him.
" So, your highness which do you find-" Tina asked and all three noticed that Aladdin mysteriously disappeared.
Genie followed Aladdin, " Yo! Al! Why are you walking away from your own party?"
" Genie is it hot in here or is it just me?" Aladdin asked.
" It's you! Because you are ' SMOKIN'" Genie transformed himself into Jim Carrey as Fire Marshall Bill. " You are the man of the night!" With a touch of magic Genie had a comedy roast. A long white table coming from both side and right in the middle was a picture of Aladdin in the middle of the circle. Somehow in its chairs that filled in both sides are Genie imitations of Cassim, Iago, Abu, Jasmine, Carpet, Sadira, Sultan, and Rasoul. Genie took the podium, " I first met Al when he first rubbed my lamp. It was love at. " Genie grabbed the tissue with tears in his eyes, " Wait! There's something in my eyes. It was love at first..." Genie wiped the tears with the tissue, " Love at first" Genie blew into the tissue." Love at first rub! Al! I love you man!" Genie starts to cry, " You're the man!"
" Genie! Someone's coming!" Aladdin called out.
" That's all you can say? After all that I done for you?" Genie imitated Aladdin's voice, " Genie! Someone's coming!" Aladdin pointed to a two men coming up the palace steps below.
" Oh!" With a flash all the magic stuff had disappeared and Genie transformed himself into his human form.
The tall old man had his young son accompanied him. The young son was handsome, rich, and had flashy clothing. He was a bit older than Aladdin. He approached Aladdin, " Excuse me, Would you park our horses for us in the stables? Thank you. " Just before Aladdin could say a word. He tossed a gold coin in hands. They continued up the stairs.
Genie was shocked, " How rude was he? He thinks you're the help? Hmmph! I know a few places to hide his horses."
Abu was screeched at them angrily.
“ Whoa! Monkey! Don’t need get hostile!” Genie calmed Abu down, “ Here have banana cream pie!” Genie zapped Abu a piece of pie. It was stuff into his mouth.
Jasmine came down the steps, “ Aladdin! There you are! I miss you.. Why are you out here?”
There was a sudden change of face in Aladdin and he ran up to her, " I just needed air to breath. In there, it feels like I'm a stranger at my own party."
" And those people! I never seen such people with their noses high. P.U.! It either that or is it just me?" Genie was a skunk with a clothes pin pinching his nose.
Aladdin and Jasmine covered their noses by the stench that Genie has been giving off. " Oh, sorry." Genie was back to his original self.
" It seems like you're a different person when you're out here with Genie and inside at the ballroom, you're so quiet." said Jasmine to Aladdin
" Don't worry Jas. I'll be up there in a bit. I just need a little time." Aladdin kissed Jasmine on the cheek.
" Okay." She smiled as she went up the steps.

Jasmine was on her way back and there was this young prince standing inside the doorway. He was tall, dark hair, blue eyes and a great fashion sense in clothing. His garbs were in royal blue and white that looked greatly on silk. Jasmine looked at him and was speechless by the way he stood.
The prince smiled and spoke to Jasmine as if he knew her, " Hello. Princess Jasmine. Do you remember me?" He grabbed her hand and kissed it. Jasmine didn't recognized who he was. Aladdin would be angry if he sees this prince kissing Jasmine's hand.
" No, I'm sorry." Jasmine answered. She kindly move her hand away from him.
" I'm Prince Rajan from the Maharajah across the sea. We met as children. My father gave you a tiger cub when we last visited and that's where you named your tiger Rajah from my country."
It dawned on her, " Prince Rajan! I remember you now!"
The first time she met Prince Rajan. Her father and his father had a business meeting at the palace. Rajan and her played hide and seek in the palace. Jasmine had a blast playing together with him. She never knew that she would ever see him again.
" When your father called all the Princes to come to court you three years ago. And If I knew how a beautiful woman that you've become. I should have came sooner. Somehow I was bumped aside by this Prince Ali fellow. Things went weird in the city. Dark clouds. Wind was blowing and a wizard rose to power. I thought Agrabah was done for. I ran to save my life.."
Jasmine thought, ' Ha! Whether he came before Aladdin. I would have still denied him.' They went into the ballroom. All of sudden there was a positive atmosphere.
" NOW’s that a couple of royal blood!" one spoke.
" Did you know that she supposed to be with him?" another whispered.
Jasmine blocked out the comments they made. It doesn't matter because she's already married
Prince Rajan sat with Jasmine in the corner. Aladdin came in and there he noticed his wife talking to a man who thinks Aladdin is part of the palace help.
Jasmine saw Aladdin approaching them. " Rajan! You meet my husband." Jasmine introduced Aladdin to Rajan.
" This is the lucky man? I'm so sorry. I saw you earlier and I assumed that you're one of the help. My mistake." He shook Aladdin's hand.
Aladdin smiled with smite, " I get that everytime."
" So, my friend. Where are you from?" Rajan asked Aladdin
" Agrabah." Aladdin answered.
" Yes, I know. That's where you live now. I mean Where is your place of origin?"
" Agrabah." he answered again.
" That's impossible. You're a Prince right? Unless you guys are-"
" Yes, I was Prince Ali and-" Aladdin explained
Jasmine interrupted, " Aladdin lived here in Agrabah and pretended to be a-"
"You're Prince Ali?!" exclaimed Rajan. " Do you remember me? You're advisor ( he was referring to Genie) pushed me aside by the parade. You want to flaunt around into the city's streets!"
" Long story short. My father changed the law for me to choose whoever I deemed worthy and I chose to be with Aladdin." Jasmine logically reasoned out..
Aladdin laughed nervously, " That was you? ha..ha. Sorry about that. I assumed that you're one of the citizens of Agrabah."
Rajan smiled and calm down. Obviously there was an arrangement that his father and the Sultan had made many years ago. He just sat there and let the newlywed enjoy their time with one another. The bomb that his father and him are going to pull is going to be a big one. Rajan, Aladdin, and Jasmine continued on with their conversation.
King Karanta of the Maharajah went to show himself to the Sultan of Agrabah. The Sultan looked at him as if he saw a ghost. " Karanta? What are you doing here? I thought Maharajah was destroyed by the Ephireal ten years ago."
" That's what I thought. We gathered together and rebuild. Maharajah is stronger than ever. What's this I've been hearing? Princess Jasmine married a commoner? What about the arrangement we made? Princess Jasmine was supposed to be married to Rajan."
The Sultan was speechless, " How am I supposed to know? You send no word that you existed. What do you want Jasmine to do? I need an heir. I'm not going to reverse the aging process."
Karanta explained, " I did. Delivered word. I sent my son over to court Jasmine. When called suitors from all the seven deserts. He was here but pushed away by this Prince Ali fellow. After two days into his stay. Agrabah was attacked by an evil sorcerer and there was this big blue giant. Rajan and I thought Agrabah was done for until the day Princess Jasmine married someone else."
" What do you want me to do Karanta? Jasmine had already married." said the Sultan.
" An arrangement is an arrangement, Sultan. You can't go back on it. Give this marriage an annulment or Agrabah will have a war!"
The Sultan gasp in such a shock, " You can't do this. My daughter is happily married. I can't do this to her."
King Karanta answered him, " Your daughter would have been happy with Rajan. You will annul this marriage. For the sake of your country. But, hey it is a celebration. Let's enjoy the moment."
Genie magically zapped into some music from his DJ turn table. The partygoers was amused by the contraption that played out music. They came out to dance on the floor. Rajan asked permission if it was okay to dance with Jasmine. Aladdin allowed it. Rajan took her hand and danced with her. He was quite a good dancer. He twirled her around and swung her. Jasmine followed his every move. Rajan dipped her, Jasmine smiled as she was put back up. Rajan squirmed closer to Jasmine.
Rajan looked at Aladdin. Aladdin was steaming in jealousy. " Jasmine. I think your husband must be mad because there's steam coming out of his ears. Boy! Is his face is red."
Aladdin went up to Jasmine, " May I cut in Rajan?" Rajan gave Jasmine back to Aladdin. " Aren't you cozying up a little too close to Rajan?"
Jasmine was shocked to see a jealous side in Aladdin, " We were just dancing. My love. Nothing more."
" He's been by your side all night and didn't talk to anybody else but you. I think that he's trying to break us apart." Aladdin said it in such suspicion.
" What? Aladdin! What is wrong with you? Why are you being this way? Prince Rajan was nice to you and this is how your treat your guests ?" Jasmine snapped at him.
" Well. Let me see. There's a lot of our guests out there that rather want you to marry Rajan than me. I hear gossip that he's in love with you."
Jasmine stopped, separated herself and walked away from Aladdin. " Jasmine! It's the truth! Why don't you believe me?"
" Don't talk to me until your common sense is knocked into you!" Jasmine yelled. Everyone in the room looked at the quarreling couple.
Genie needed to create a diversion to keep eyes away from the couple. " Okay! Let's form a circle and show me your groove thing!" The crowd formed a circle and Genie started to break dance. Genie duplicated himself to DJ the turn tables and zapped another duplicate of himself to battle. As the two genie battled, one to the right went in circle and started doing flares to windmills. The other Genie to the left also went in the circle, he did airflares to halos to babies. From there, they were doing the bungaloo. The crowd was amused and cheering for Genie. " Uh! Uh! Oh yeah! Head to head! Tag your man! Tag your man! Head to head!" (2) Genie yells out. While the commotion was going on, Aladdin went upstairs to turn in early from the party and Jasmine went outside to breathe. Rajan followed her to comfort her.
"I'm sorry for what happened princess. Here's something to dry her eyes out." Rajan handed her the handkerchief. Jasmine was talking to her problems with Aladdin to the Prince of Maharajah.
From above , Aladdin was changed into his street rat pants and went out to see the view from the balcony. He look down below and there was Rajan talking to Jasmine. ' Oh! No! This guy will never quit.' Aladdin thought. He took a white shirt, put it on and whistled for Carpet. Carpet flew in, " Come on Carpet. Take me down below. I have an idea. I'm not going to let Rajan to get closer to Jasmine." Carpet swooped Aladdin and took him to the garden below. " Jasmine?" Aladdin came out of the shadows. Jasmine turned around.
" How in the world you get here? Weren't you upstairs turning in?" asked Rajan.
" I couldn't sleep without Jasmine by my side." answered Aladdin.
It was the sweetest thing Jasmine heard but still it was no excuse for what happened earlier. " I'm still mad you." Jasmine said to Aladdin.
" I know. I'm such a jerk to you and Rajan. It's just that." Aladdin had a white flower in his hands and offered it to Jasmine. " What does a desert flower like you would want anything to do with a street rat? I'm afraid that someone better is going to come along and swoop you away from me."
Jasmine accepted the flower, " There's no one else but you Aladdin." She hugged Aladdin.
'Hmmph! Nice save street rat! But, my friend the better man is me. And it is by force too.' Rajan thought to himself. " Okay, I should leave you two lovebirds alone. You're a lucky man Aladdin." Rajan walked away to the party inside, " Not for long."
Aladdin and Jasmine were alone. He tilted her backwards and kissed her passionately. " Let's turn in. Shall we Mrs. ?"
Jasmine smiled and look into those beautiful loving eyes, " Let's shall. Mister." Aladdin called for Carpet and carpet took them back to their rooms.