Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
An Extra Wish Granted by Mariposa79
[Reviews - 4] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Caution: All Aladdin characters are associated with the Walt Disney Co. Every other characters in this story are fictional.
Attention: Readers sorry if this is a little melodramatic and dark. If you read this through to the end. You'll be happy. :) Please! Leave a review! I love to hear from you!

An extra wish granted....

The sky was dark and the rain is coming down fiercely. Thunder rumbled through out the sky and lightning followed. A tired fellow climbed the steps of a building at the side of the mountain. His huge brown cloak covered his head and all you can see is his nose and mouth. There was a shadow that covered his eyes. He barged in the door. As of that moment thunder and lightening crashed from behind him. He frightened the men sitting on a long table having their dinner. A monkey screamed in fright. They turned to the young man coming through the door.
One of the men recognized him, " Where have you been? Come. Sit. We have food for you to eat."
The rain soaked gentleman said no word and set the dagger on the table. Its sheath shined in navy blue and straps gold. The hand of Midas emblem sparkled against the fire that was burning in the furnace. Instead of eating with his fellow men, he went to his quarters to rest. He filled his lamp with oil and lighted it. Took off his wet cloak, put on some dry clothes, and plopped exhausted into his bed. From there he dreamed...

A woman speaks:

Once upon a time there was a land that lived in joy, happiness, and love. The land is on top of an oasis so the vegetation flowed abundantly in wheat, fruit, and nuts. Water flowed freshly from the wells and throughout the city. Which it plenishes and cleanses for those who needs it. The marketplace was always as busy with traders, vendors, and travelers trying to make a bargain for their priceless goods. It was a place where families grow, mothers attend their household chores, the children go to school, and fathers come home to a long day of work. The people loved their city and adored their sultan. The sultan poured his heart and soul to fulfill the needs of the people. His first priority is always is his family, his only daughter the princess. The sultan wanted his daughter to be happy and with the changing of the law she married a commoner. A commoner who became a hero. A hero who had won the hearts of the people. With his Good Samaritan deeds, he had a hopeful future in becoming sultan. The commoner and the princess had a love that was so pure and true that the greatest authors would write it in books and poems. It was a life of perfect harmony and balance. Not everyone wanted the commoner to have the happy ending. A young evil sorcerer wanted to break the harmony and balance. He wanted power and control of the seven deserts. Every time the sorcerer tried to plan, plot and conquer. He failed and foiled by the hero. The young evil sorcerer decided to cast a dark shadow over him. I could have died that year but the love of a forgotten man brought me back to life. It started in the land of the black sands. Where the Lord of the Black Sands plotted his revenge.
" ARRRGH!" a young evil sorcerer screamed, " Damn! That street rat! He's nothing without the Genie!" He walked back and forth in his throne room.
A slimy snake slithered fearfully to his master, " Mozenrath...Mad?"
" Of course I am!" Mozenrath sneered back. He opened his floor and pulled out a huge orb from below with the gauntlet of his hand. It glowed a picture of Aladdin and his friends walking in the marketplace. " Xerxes, look at him. That street rat is not worthy of a sultan! He’s in my way of ruling the seven deserts. If only I can just get rid of him then the seven deserts would be mine. Soon it's world domination!"
An idea of a slithered slimy snake popped into his tiny head, " Xerxes. Have idea. Make Aladdin be bad. Good guy no more."
Mozenrath pondered the idea and sat on his throne, " How's that possible? I've tried kidnapping him before. It's always the genie and their little friends to the rescue."
" Take away the genie. Take away his heart. Take away his will to fight." slithered Xerxes.
" Xerxes! You're a genius! Eliminate the genie and murder the princess. What any decency should a man go through if his heart is gone? Hmmm, if you can beat them. Turn them evil!"
" Ha, ha, ha, ha, MWAH ! Hah Ha ha! " Mozenrath and Xerxes laughed evilly that echoed through out his castle.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Couple of months after the tragic incident happened, a forgotten man awoke by a gentle spirit of grace.
It was the voice of his wife," Wake up my love." She kissed him " Wake up, it's time to get up" more kisses repeatedly." My love, wake up."
The gentlemen awoke with a jolt, only to find his wife is not by his side. A cold wind blew through him and there were no open doors, shutters, or windows. There was a flash of a memory went through his mind,
" Where's Genie!" he yelled. There were burning buildings that was going out a blaze. Everybody else was fetching water to put the fire out. He was running to save the citizens trapped on the rooftops. " Carpet! Let's move! Let's get them out of here!" The magic carpet swooped him up, flying up on top, loading people onto carpet then from the corner of his eye an archer pulled his bow aiming at the princess. Carpet didn't have room for anyone on board. " Jasmine! Look out! There's an archer behind you!" Jasmine didn't hear his cries. It was too late. The archer fired his arrow and it pierced through her shoulder. The princess fell back in pain. " NO!" he screamed in terror. As soon as he put his passengers onto safety. He went after the archer. The archer was no where to be found. The memory forwards at the palace, the doctor came out of the room.
“ Doctor. will she be all right?” he asked
“ I’m sorry my boy. The arrow that pierced through her. It had poison in its dart. I don’t know how long she’s going to survive.” He went into her quarters and see his wife sweating, turning pale, and breathing heavily.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guilt was building up inside of him ‘ If only I could just save her. If only I had done something maybe she’ll still be here.’ he thought. Anger was built up and he starting throwing things , thrashing his room. He was making a humongous mess. The monkey screamed in fright to see his master's temper.
The old man went into the room.“ Son! Calm yourself. “ His father grabbed onto him trying to keep him from further destruction. “ Stop! There’s nothing you can do anymore! You did your part. Stop blaming yourself. That’s enough Aladdin!”
He stopped and tears of frustration came out. “ I'm sorry Abu. I'm sorry Dad. Everytime I close my eyes, it’s still fresh in my mind. It plays over and over again.” Abu hopped onto bed and comforted Aladdin.
“ It’s gets better day by day at a time. Come, I know you must be famished because you didn’t eat your grub last night.” Cassim offered his son to eat downstairs with his men.
Aladdin sat quiet eating his food. Iago flew over and perched on to Cassim’s shoulder. “ Gee, this kid been grumpy ever since he got here. At least once he can put out a smile or any feeling of emotion here." Abu agreed and nodded. He scampered to the fruit bowl to eat a banana.
Aladdin heard the comment smiled a little and quickly frowned. “ Dad, you’re right. I’m can’t blame myself. Mozenrath is.”
“ You were gone all day. Did you track him down?” asked his father
“ No, I found the archer. He informed me that Mozenrath hired him to go after Jasmine. When I find Mozenrath, I will kill him.”
Aladdin explained to his father and Iago where he went yesterday. Aladdin was strolling through one of the desert villages. He noticed a familiar face that pass right by him. A face that was too vivid to erase from his mind. His wife’s murderer. Aladdin followed him home. He stayed within the village until night fall. He returned to the archers home. There he found the archer spending some time with his family. Aladdin crashed into the home. The archer tried to reached his weapon to protect himself and told his wife and children to hide.. Aladdin kicked it the weapon away.
He grabbed the archer by the shirt and picked him up. “ Give me a reason why you should live!”
The archer begged for his life. " Please spare me. I have my wife and kids. I was just doing my job. I recognize you! How did you find me?"
" I don't think that you should be concerned. I found you anyway." Aladdin noticed all the weapons of death in stored in his cabinet. " So, you're hired to kill people? Tell me how many other wives, husbands, and children that are shed in your hands? " Aladdin threw the archer across the floor. “ Who hired you?” The archer didn’t answer. He fought back but Aladdin gained control and threw more threw punches at him. He picked the archer up grabbing his shirt. “ Who hired you!”
The archer struggled to move, " Please! If I reveal who he is. He's going to kill me!"
" If you don't reveal who he is. I'm going to kill you." Aladdin shoved him against the door of the cabinet and the poison arrows rolled right out," Do you want to watch your wife and your child die with these poison arrows? Do you want them to die a very slow death? Once you see them suffer then I'm going to kill you. If you don't tell me " He went close to the spot where the archer's family is hiding. The archer began to sweat and confessed " No! Don't! It's Mozenrath! Lord of the Black Sands!"
" Mozenrath! I’ve should have known! “ He laid mercy on the archer. “ That's all I need to know. Get your family, pack, and get as far away from here as you can. If you stay here, Mozenrath will kill you and your family." Aladdin walked out of the home. Sparing the archer and his family.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Mozenrath? “ questioned Iago, “ That psycho kid from the land of the black sands? How are you going to defeat him?! He has powers and you don’t have the genie!”
“ Genie mysteriously disappeared too. I think Mozenrath is responsible for it.. “ Aladdin sighed, “ There’s only one way to fight Mozenrath. That is to fight magic with magic. Iago, we’re going back to Agrabah.”
“ Kid, what’s the point of going back to Agrabah? It’s destroyed in shambles now. It’s now under Mozenrath’s rule.”
“ We’re going back to Agrabah because I need you to show me Jafar’s magic room. There has to be something there to defeat Mozenrath once and for all. There are secret passage ways into that palace that Mozenrath doesn’t know.” Aladdin was talking without thinking.
“ Aladdin! What are you thinking! Trying to mess with black magic? Good guys like you and that Hocus pocus stuff don’t mix. Once you have the taste of it. You’ll never turn back.”
" No! Aladdin!" screeched Abu.
“ Son! I know that the whole world is turning against you but don’t let your anger rule over your heart.”
His son rose with anger, “ My heart is lost to me months ago. What’s more to lose? This is the only way to seek justice for the everyone that was lost to me. I’m not going to have peace until Mozenrath is destroyed.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the land of the Black Sands, Mozenrath watched in his giant orb. He saw Aladdin talking about returning to Agrabah with his father and Iago.
" Go street rat. Try to play old man senior magic toys and let's see if you can defeat me. A rookie against a professional like me? Ha, no contest. When it comes to black magic. I always win."
Xerxes informed his master, " Do want Xerxes.. warn... mamluks and stop Aladdin?"
" NO! " Mozenrath grabbed the snake, " Let him come in with no trouble. You see, once black magic consume him. He will have no means to go after me. My plan is working! Aladdin will turn evil and I'll will have no more trouble. Right Genie?"
Genie was trapped in a magic glass globe, " You good for nothing! Pale pasty dead flesh kid! Once Al finds out I'm here and you're holding me hostage He'll he'll-."
" He'll what ? Zap me into a chicken? I'm a little thirsty of magic. Mind if I take some of yours? " Mozenrath put his hand on the globe. He absorbed Genie's magic. Genie was shocked and a little magic was suck out of him. He sat there in the globe and was foolishly tricked into getting there in the place.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The day of the city fire, Genie, Aladdin and the rest of the gang came to rescue the citizens of the city. The fire was burning frantically and was catching onto neighboring buildings. Genie turned himself into a giant rain cloud that covered the scorching homes, " April showers brings may flowers!" He exclaimed. Genie heard a little cry coming from the inside and calling for help.
It was a child's voice. "AHH! Help me! I'm scared! I want my mommy!"
" Don't worry little one! I will save you!" Genie became superman instead of the S emblem. Genie had a SG emblem across his chest. " More faster than a speeding bullet. More power than a locomotive! It's a bird! It's plane! No! It's SuperGenie!" Genie came inside the building to aid the little child." Where are you?" He spotted the little child.
The little child refused to leave, " I dropped my lucky charm in that glass globe over there. " The child was crying, " I was following my mommy and the burning beam crashed in front of me. I dropped my lucky charm. Please get for me. I'm lost without it." Genie tried to retrieve the small charm but his hands were too big to fit through the opening of the globe. Genie shrunken himself to go in there himself to get the charm. Just then the small child cover the hole.
" Excuse me little one. There's no time to play games. Here." said Genie. The child turned into Mozenrath. " Mozenrath! You trick me! That’s dirty! You evil young sorcerer person you!" All the flames around Mozenrath calm down. Genie tried to zapped himself out of the globe and electrically shock himself.
" You see friend. I have a degree in trickery! You can try to zap yourself out but its magic proof! There’s no way you can try to get out of this one now. " Mozenrath turned to the archer, " Here's your cue to do your job or you and your family will pay."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aladdin, Cassim, Abu and Iago stood on a large sand dunes over looking the city of Agrabah. They stood there in shock to see that their beloved home is now in rubble and torn apart. It seemed that a sand storm had hit the empty city and most of the buildings had been covered in sand. The men rode down past the city's gates. It was quiet and empty, there was no life lurking anywhere.
" Where is everybody? Hello! Anyone here!" squawked Iago. " It's like a ghost town."
“ That’s very strange. If it’s taken over by that Mozenrath guy. Don’t you think this place should’ve been occupied by now?” The King of Thieves pondered, “ Unless he’s been suspecting us.”
“ Be alert guys. Who knows what Mozenrath and his zombie men will do.” commanded Aladdin.
They were standing in front of the palace. It’s golden domes had been faded and there were holes among the roof tops. All the greenery of the trees were dry out, withered, and dead looking. Weeds were growing among the cracks. Inside there were sand and dust built up on the floor. From the far corner there was unraveled long strings and tassels onto the floor.
“ Carpet!” yelled Iago and Abu.
Aladdins’ heart began to sunk deeper. “ Iago, show me the to Jafar’s magic room.” Iago stopped crying and led Aladdin the way. On the way they passed by Jasmine’s quarters. “ Wait.” Aladdin ordered. He went inside. All the furniture was disarranged, her perfume bottles were smashed to the floor. Her bed was unmade. All he could see was the ghost of himself, holding Jasmine’s hand, and her last moments on earth.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aladdin entered the room and Jasmine laid in her bed very ill. Rajah whimpered and sadly slumped to the floor. Aladdin sat next to her, kissed her hand and tears were beginning to swell.
She smiled at him. “ Did we save them?”
“ Yes, we save them.” Aladdin answered.” This is not fair! It’s not supposed to happen this way. This can't be it. Our lives with one another had just begun."
Jasmine cried, “ I know. But the needs of my people had to succeed against my own needs. This is what a princess is about. Lay with me. Hold me.” Aladdin climbed into her bed and held her tightly. “ You’re the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me and there’s not one moment that I regret being with you.” she said
Aladdin kissed her lips and her forehead, “ I love you. I will always love you. You can’t leave me. Not now.”
There was this pain that was consuming the princess but she tried to hold it in. “ My darling husband. You have a heart that is full of gold. I've seen visions about you. You’re going to save us all.”
“ What's there to live for if you're not here? How can I go on ?” Aladdin cried.
“ Shh.” She put her fingers up his lips, " I'll be always be here with you. Remember me always."
" I can't..I can't I just can't." he responded to her. Aladdin embraced her face and Jasmine weakly smiled.
" Let's enjoy this moment. We'll stay up as long as we can. Just talk to me. Tell me a story." Jasmine cuddled close to him.
They stayed up all night, talking to each other, holding each other, kissing each other, and spending their last moments with one another. Aladdin fell asleep holding her not wanting to let her go. In the morning that followed, Aladdin opened his eyes and it felt like one crazy nightmare.. “ Jasmine, we made it to the next morning. Jasmine?.” There was no movement in her. “ Jasmine? “ Tears rolled down his eyes. "No, you can't! Please stay with me. Jasmine! Please!" He held her lifeless body in his arms like a little child. He wept kissing her and holding her. Suddenly there was a warning horn that echoed throughout the city.
“ Agrabah is under attack!” informed Rasoul “ Agrabah is under attack.” All of the men of Agrabah came into the war room and gathered up their weapons to protect their beloved city. The palace guards knocked on the door of Jasmine's room, " Your highness! We got to move! Agrabah is under attack!"
Aladdin didn't want to move to leave the princess side. There was nothing left for him to fight. He wanted to die with her. Suddenly there was a tug a little pull on Aladdin's arm and it was Rajah. The big tiger had these pleading eyes telling him to get up and fight. Aladdin got up and looking through the balcony. There was thousands of mamlucks lined up across the desert horizon. In front of the line was Mozenrath on his black stallion.
“ Charge!” Mozenrath yelled.” Loot everything you see. Destroy everything in your path. Agrabah’s mine!”
Aladdin ran out of the room to save the Sultan. The guards were blocked the door to the throne room. The mamluks were pounding their way into the door. Aladdin grabbed the sultan and hopped on carpet. He elevated high above the commotion below in the palace. Mozenrath saw him zipped pass by and with the power of his gauntlet. He unraveled the carpet.
“ Aladdin!” the sultan yelled.
Aladdin had hit the ground. He groaned on the floor with pain. Rajah came charging towards Mozenrath. Mozenrath turned him into a statue.
Mozenrath hovered over him, “ Where’s your luck street rat? You’re out of tricks up your sleeve. By the way, I love the touching moment with you and your princess from my crystal orb. That was so award winning.”
Aladdin gathered up your strength and kicked Mozenrath up from the ground. Mozenrath zapped him pinning him to the floor. “ You moron! You think you can destroy me? I’m one step ahead of you now.....But I’ll make you a deal. You can get everything back if you exchange me for your soul.”
“ Never Mozenrath! Even if I made a deal with you. You still can’t be trusted.” Aladdin tried to fight off the magical force that is held against him.
From high above the palace window. Stood an old man dressed in blue and black clothing. He was watching the two men fight below. He leaped off the ledge knocking Mozenrath down The power was released from Aladdin.
“ You mess with my family! You mess with me!” yelled Cassim.
“ Dad? How did you know that Agrabah was under attack ?”
“ Word travels fast in the deserts. Let’s go son! Let’s get you out of here.”
Mamlucks was standing in their way and they fought they’re way out of the city.
Mozenrath got up and watched him leave, “ Run all you want streetrat. You’ll be back.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ Couple months ago. I was so helpless. I couldn't do anything. Now I feel numb.” Aladdin reminisced and showed gratitude to his dad. “ Thank you for saving me.”
“ I wish I had came sooner.” responded Cassim
They went into Jafar’s quarters. “ This is where Jafar’s room is.” said Iago. “ Oh! There’s nothing here! So that means we leave now.” Iago didn’t want Aladdin to find the secret magic quarters.
Cassim agreed, “ Iago’s right there’s nothing here. So off we go!”
“ No.” exclaimed Aladdin, “ There must be a secret lever.” Abu spotted a shiny jewel on a oil lamp hanging up on the ceiling. The shiny sparkling jewel is attracting him. He must have it! Must get it! Abu climbed the lamp and slipped. Quickly he grabbed onto the rope to save himself and with a tug. The wall automatically opened.
“ Gee, thanks Monkey! You found the room! Once Al goes in there, he’ll be opening Pandora’s box! and YOU! Will be to blame!.” yelled Iago.
They went down the steps leading to a room below. There was books, scrolls, potions, and animal ingredients. Aladdin was searching for something that could defeat Mozenrath.
Iago was reading the titles of the books, “ Sorcerers for Dummies, How to be an evil Sorcerer, How to hypnotize the Sultan, Potions and Spells, and Look! Here’s my favorite! The top ten treasure spots in the world! "
Abu scampered next to Iago, " ooooh."
" Hey! Finders keepers! Monkey!" Iago pulled the book away from Abu
Aladdin found an ingredient book and started pulling jars of animal guts from the shelf. He lighted the wizard pot and started to make a potion.
" Son, I don't think this is a good idea. What if you get consumed? Your heart is not in the right place nor in the right mind."
" This is the risk I have to take. Dad. What else there I have to do? " Aladdin read some magic words from the spell book and automatically a vile of liquid risen up from the steam. He grabbed it and took off.
" Aladdin! Wait!" yelled Cassim. He peered into the spell book that his son was reading. " A Power of a Sorcerer in a vile." then there was a warning in fine print. "An angry hearted person may have powers that can be out of control."
" That's it! The kid had lost it! There is no way of stopping him." said Iago.
" Oh! No! We are! Let's move and catch him."
Cassim climb the highest tower to search for his son. He spotted Aladdin heading out towards the city's walls. Cassim was leaping rooftops like a phantom running in the night. When he was head to head with his son. Aladdin was unaware of what is going on. Without warning, BLAM! Aladdin was knocked to the ground. Abu and Iago was helping Cassim tied Aladdin up.
" Hey, what's going on! Guys! What are you doing to me?" Aladdin found himself roped around his hands and feet.
" I'm sorry Son. But there's no way. I'm going to let you do this." Cassim took the vile from Aladdins' pocket. They returned to the lair of the Forty Thieves.
Aladdin was still tied. " Okay, we're home. Now can you let me go?"
" No, How would I know if you're on your way to destroy Mozenrath? or mix up another vile?" said Cassim. " I'm going to keep you restricted until you stop morning and stop being angry."
" I can't believe that my own family is going against me. You guys betrayed me! As soon as I get free I'm going to be out of here!" yelled Aladdin.
Iago and Abu was left to stand watch of Aladdin. As the night turn, Abu and Iago fell asleep. Aladdin quietly reached into the monkey's lock picks. Without a single sound he managed to set free. He peered into his father's private quarters. Cassim was emptying out his pockets before he went to bed. He took out the vile that glowed bright purple. " As soon morning hits." Cassim said to himself. " I'm going to dispose of this." He put it into a small bag and stashed it into his cabinet and lock it. Cassim went to turn in. Aladdin silently came in, used the monkey's lock picks and took the vile. ' Ha! It pays to be the Prince of Thieves!' he thought. Aladdin was on his way to destroy Mozenrath.
Dawn followed, Cassim got up and noticed that the cabinet is broken into! The vile is gone! Cassim ran downstairs and Aladdin is gone. Abu and Iago were asleep at their posts.
" You flea bags! You guys fell asleep! Aladdin escaped!" exclaimed Cassim. Abu and Iago scrambled and notice the empty chair, loosen chains and rope.
" Abu! You fell asleep on me!" said Iago
" No, you!" screeched Abu. The two animals were fighting.
Cassim had to break them up. " Enough, you two. He's long gone from last night. I'm afraid that it's too late."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Aladdin arrived in the land of the black sands. He was dressed in black to camouflage with the night and the shadows of the buildings. It was very similar to his father's King of Thieves costume. There were Mamluks that guard the perimeter of Mozerath's kingdom. He hid behind the rocks while the mamluks passed him by and with no struggle Aladdin jumped over the wall. Crystals on long posts were scattered around the city. He knew that the crystals were there to warn Mozenrath if anything or anyone is magical is around. Aladdin used his street rat skills to hop over roof tops, hiding from the mamluks, and running like the wind, without making a sound. He was at a corner and there was a new crystal lamp set up. Suddenly it started to detect the glass vile. Aladdin gasp as the crystal began to flicker. Quickly he tore part of his cape to double cover the velvet bag that had the potion. The crystal stopped flickering. Aladdin sighed in relief. Soon he found himself under the bridge leading to Mozenrath's palace. There were Mamluks on top of the bridge walking back and forth. The only way to go over undetected is to go under the bridge. He looked down and there was miles to the bottom. Luckily Aladdin took some devices that his father had invented. He climbed into the space under the bridge. Aladdin grabbed the gun that was mixed with a grapple and hook, shot across under the bridge and swiftly swung across. These inventions that his father made makes breaking and entering much easier. Mamluks were walking above not knowing of their intruder. They felt a light brush of wind past behind them. The mamluk turned around and they saw nothing. They continue protecting their post. From the shadows Aladdin emerged and ran into Mozenrath's throne room. Mozenrath returned home from hiding Genie in a exclusive spot. There he found Aladdin sitting on his throne.
" Streetrat! How did you get in here?" exclaimed Mozenrath.
" Not just a street rat. I am a ex-thief. You know. " Aladdin said back.
" If I knew you were coming I would have sent out a Welcome Party. Have you came to negotiate my deal for your soul?" Mozenrath lighted his gauntlet.
" No, I came to destroy you!" Aladdin whipped the rug from right under Mozenrath. He stumbled into the ground. Mozenrath gained control and zapped lasers at Aladdin.
" Come on! Mozenrath must you fight dirty! Leave your magic alone and fight like a real man!" Aladdin jumped and dodged Mozenrath's attack.
" You're on my turf! My rules! Now face me! Unless you're afraid to die."
Aladdin came out and faced Mozenrath, " You want to fight. Magic with magic! You got it!" He pulled the vile from his pocket. Mozenrath watched and knew that his plans on Aladdin will work. The vile glowed bright neon purple and all the crystals in the land of the black sands went crazy flickering white. ' Something is strange' Mozenrath thought. Aladdin drunk the vile. He held onto to his stomach in pain and with a powerful force burst from under him lifting him up. This huge glow rose and it crashed through Mozenrath's roof.
Xerxes slithered in and ready to run, " Not good! Not good! Too powerful too control! He has an angry heart!"
" Great! He destroyed my roof! I just redecorated the place." said Mozenrath.
The red glow lowered Aladdin down and he was wearing different clothing. He was wearing Jafar's clothing along with the snake staff. Aladdin let out an evil laugh.
With the snake staff he zapped at Mozenrath to the wall.
Aladdin glided over to Mozenrath and pulled him close, " You took away! Of what was wonderful to me! My friends! My wife! My destiny! The future of a beloved city! Now, you must pay!" He the snake staff glowed and was ready to destroy Mozenrath once and for all.
" Aladdin! No! Don't! What makes you better than him? Stop!" a Jasmine's voice rang into Aladdin. He dropped the staff and was holding his head. A battle of good and evil battled in Aladdin's mind. Mozenrath dropped to the floor and watched his rival go insane. He got up and shoved Aladdin. Somehow the anger and evil inside him over ruled of what was good. Aladdin stopped holding his head, he fired back with the snake staff. It threw Mozenrath across the throne room.
Mozenrath fired his magic through his gauntlet, " Please your hocus pocus doesn't work on me! Give up and hand over your soul! I have such uses for you like carrying my luggage! When I'm ruler of the seven deserts!"
Aladdin created an energy magic rope that tied around Mozenrath. He disappeared and reappeared face to face with him. " What makes you think that I come together with a jackal like you! I can destroy your dreams just like you destroy mine! You'll be surprised on what you can live through!" Aladdin forcefully grabbed the gauntlet and destroyed to thin air. A bright red light glowed around him and he disappeared.
Mozenrath looked at his bony hand. He's helpless now without his gauntlet. His plans to make Aladdin turn bad was accomplished and worked too well. His arch rival is on a war path with an angry heart. Of what was Mozenrath's plans to rule the seven deserts now became Aladdin's. His new found powers over exceeds Mozenrath's. The Lord of the Black Sands hatred for Aladdin boils inside his black heart so bad. Mozenrath had no choice but to stop Aladdin. There one thing that he can turn to that can help him is Genie.

Mozenrath returned to the place where he hidden Genie. He hid Genie inside a cavern hidden deep inside the mountains. The trip was longer than expected because his powers was stripped away by Aladdin. Xerxes slithered around to look for the hidden box.
Mozenrath opened the latch of the box and pulled out the globe.
" Mozenrath! You! I'm not going to let you suck any more magic from me! I-" Genie noticed that the gauntlet was replaced by a leather glove. " What happened to your gauntlet?"
Mozenrath picked the combo to unlock the globe, " Your friend gone on a magic frenzy. We need to stop him!"
" We? What do you mean we? You're on your own!" Genie turn into the roadrunner, " Beep! Beep!". Suddenly his sixth sense kick in and pulled his shoulder. " Wait a minute! Something is isn't right. Everything feels like its out of whack!." Genie's body parts fell in pieces. " You're the last person on earth to set me free? You know I'm all out of wishes."
" Imbecile!" Mozenrath yelled pulling Genie's beard. " Your friend has gone into the new evil incarnate! He stripped my powers away and he's going to control the seven deserts!"
" Because you wanted to rule the seven deserts?"
Xerxes tried to help to explain, " Aladdin good guy no more! Evil! Evil!"
" Why should I believe you? Mozenrath . You're the prince of liars! Please get that slimy thing away from me. It's drool is spilling over my new outfit. It's very expensive you know." said Genie.
" Why did I set you free?" responded Mozenrath. " Let's go and search for him. Once you'll see what I'm talking about then will you help me? "
Even though Genie still find it hard to believe. There was some truth in Mozenrath. " Ah! I see! Your plan had failed you! Yeah I remember! Before your brought me here! You messed up and now your conscience wanted you to get things right!"
" What!? A Conscience? I have no conscious! " snapped Mozenrath
" Yeah! You do! It's that teeny tiny voice right here!" Genie said it in a small voice and turned into angel on Mozenrath's left shoulder then in a large deep voice, " But it's over ruled by this voice right here!" On the other side of Mozenrath is Genie dressed as the devil. " And this thing." Genie turned himself a cheap imitation of Xerxes with drool coming down like a waterfall.
" Enough with that! I don't go for comedy "
Mozenrath and Genie came to Agrabah. The only place where they think they could find Aladdin. The city was getting rebuilt. The citizens were slaves and they were under a spell. Their eyes glowed red as they passed by the two strangers. The atmosphere was dark as night. All the joy, happiness that once flourished this place has gone.
Chills went up Genie's spine." Brrr! Is it cold in here?"
" Like it or not! It's the doing of your friend." Mozenrath replied.
" Al? My Al? Would do this to his people? That's impossible!"
Something that was sparkling red was floating down the main road from the palace. Genie spied through his eye glass. It was Aladdin and through his eyes there was emptiness that wasn't so loving anymore. " Whoa! That's not Al! What with the whole Jafar duplicate?" The evil Aladdin was about to pass and Genie transformed Mozenrath and him to match the civilians that is under the spell.
" Hmmm, I smell something magical around here." said Aladdin.
Genie threw a magic power ball across the city and Aladdin followed it to check it out. Something from behind grabbed them. It was Cassim, along with Abu and Iago.
" Genie, where the hell have you been and with this evil incarnate tagging along!" said Cassim. Mozenrath was tied in ropes.
" Evil incarnate! You should talk to your brat!" sneered Mozenrath.
" Shut your yap or I'll gag you! Do you want Aladdin to catch us and throw us in the dungeon?" said Cassim
Genie explained, " Umm, well I was captured by him and he set me free. See? Look he's completely harmless." Genie lifted Mozenrath's hand that was covered by a leather glove not by a gauntlet. " He's stripped free from magic."
" After all what you did to him. I'm kind of glad that you're powerless. But you're not the right person to stop him though. If he sees you the more anger he's going to lash out and the more deeper Aladdin is going to be in as the evil sorcerer. His powers feeds on his anger." Cassim commented.
" So what are we going to do with this thing?" Iago and Abu trying to hold down Xerxes.
" Let him go." said Mozenrath.
" What are you guys doing here?" asked Genie
" I was going to ask you the same thing." said Cassim
" We're trying to stop your son from taking that is supposed to be mine!" responded Mozenrath
" Gee, what is up with the evil sorcerers trying to control the seven deserts? It's not going to get you the vote on a popularity contest. It didn't work on Jafar, It's not going to work on you or Al!" said Iago.
" Yeah." screeched Abu.
" It's not about land and conquest you filthy animals. It's about the magic that the seven deserts contain." explained Mozenrath. " That's one thing that Aladdin doesn't know." Mozenrath thought about it, " Never mind. It is about land, power and conquest too."
Cassim noticed that Aladdin is returning and still sniffing for magic. " Genie, you have to get us out of here. We need a new game plan." With a flash Genie placed them back to the lair of the forty thieves.
Mozenrath was still tied up, " Hello! Can someone untie me? I had enough being tied up now." Cassim got a knife and cut the ropes that restrained him, " Why can't you go talk to your boy? Old man. and have that father and son chat or whatever you guys do."
" Ummm. Funny you should say that. He's angry at us too." said Iago.
" Why?" asked Genie
" We tied him up. From becoming the evilness that he is now. Aladdin thinks that we're against him." said Cassim
" Oh yeah. Who wouldn't be angry? You!" he turns to Mozenrath, " Took away his heart, his destiny. and you guys" Genie turns to Cassim, Iago and Abu. " Made him mad by tying him up and try to prevent him from turning bad."
" It's a little too late for that." said Iago.
" So how we're going to stop him?" asked Cassim
" Give him back Jasmine." said Mozenrath.
All of them looked at Genie, " OH! NO! I can't bring people back from the dead. Not a good picture! Not a good idea!'
" Maybe we can help." a voice came from behind that was not one of their own.
" Who invited them?" asked Iago.
There were three old men dressed in long white robes. One man was deaf, one man was mute, and the third man was blind. The blind man Genie, Iago, and Abu recognized it's Fasir. He was in Agrabah when Jasmine turned into serpent by Mirage. Mozenrath recognized who they were.
" The powers that be." Mozenrath said in awe. " I never thought you guys never existed."
" We do exist but not in your dimension. All the lands of the seven deserts has gone quirky and out of control. The equilibrium had been broken." the deaf man informed.
The mute man said no word and used his powers to use Abu to speak. Abu tried to run from the magic and there was no escape. Abu began to talk, " I see an angry young man who has lost his heart by you." The mute man was talking to Mozenrath. Shocked Abu covered his mouth.
Fasir spoke, " The only way is to let him take over the seven deserts and let his anger calm down. Once his anger is diminished so will be his powers. He'll be good again."
" Oh! No! I am not going to let that street rat have what I want!"
" Mozenrath! Lord of the Black Sands! You have done enough! You should suffer the consequences! Once everything is back to normal! Your powers will never return to you! You will live your life like a normal human being." angrily the deaf man speaks.
Genie was next to Mozenrath, " Anymore name calling on anybody and you will anger them more."
" What about my son? After his anger dies and his powers are diminished. What will happen?" asked Cassim.
" Don't worry. My friend. I told your son long time ago that I'll be watching him. Let all of us. Take care of him." said Fasir


Just like the powers that be told them is to back off and let Aladdin rule out his anger. No one tried to stop him, made contact with him, or try to cause conflict with him. Cassim, Iago, Abu, and Genie have no idea when Aladdin's anger will calm down. It could take days, weeks, or years. They missed him and everything that was good about him. As for Mozenrath, it was a struggle for him to hear Aladdin gaining a desert one by one. It was punishment for the Lord of the Black Sands from the powerless against his arch rival. Mozenrath learned to be a normal human being like the rest of the world. He wanted to be something out of the ordinary. Instead of being evil like he always is. Mozenrath turned good. His once pale skin that had a deathly white had color of life in it. He learned to get things for himself without the power of his gauntlet. Even though he had one functioning hand and the other was bony. Mozenrath can get by well. Xerxes was surprised by the change of his master but he stayed loyal to him. In Agrabah, Aladdin stood on the balcony looking at the city. He was waiting for Mozenrath to attack. He conquered the seven deserts and is the most powerful sorcerer. Aladdin came into Princess Jasmine's room. Everything was preserved in their right place to every single detail. He haven't been there in awhile. Aladdin sat on her bed and looked at her picture on the nightstand.
He sighed, " I miss you." For the first time in a good while. He fell to sleep.

" Why isn't everybody working on the rehabilitation of the city?" Aladdin angrily said.
" Please most powerful one! We're exhausted! We need to rest!" exclaimed a fellow citizen
" You don't rest until I tell you too!" He lighted his snake staff and ready to fire at him.
" No! Stop! What gives you the right to do this to your people!" a white light came from the east horizon blinded Aladdin. The light brought joy, peace and the feeling was so soothing that it scared the darkness away. The white light shaped shifted into a woman. It was Jasmine dressed beautifully in white." If you have to abuse them you have to go through me."
" Jasmine?" Aladdin floated down to her and she looked at him confused.
" Is this the man I loved? You're not the same that I remembered. The man I knew had a heart of gold and had good intentions for everyone around him."
Aladdin kneeled in defeat in front of her and holding her, tears were streaming from his eyes. " I was so angry that you left. I was angry at the world. I needed to kill Mozenrath. He took away everything that was dear to me. "
" My love. If you continue to be angry at the world. You're going to be by yourself. For everything that is so negative and cold. You got to forgive and make room for the good to come in and change for the positive." She held his hands and risen Aladdin face to face with her.
" I can't not without you here."
Jasmine put her hands on his heart and things began to heal inside of him. " All you got to do is let everything go. There's still good in you. Change everything back for the good.." She kiss his lips. " I'll always be with you." She gave some sparkling dust in his hands and Jasmine disappeared.
" No! Jasmine you can't go!" he exclaimed.
" I'll always be here with you."

In the middle of the night Aladdin awoke and he found himself alone. On his hands were dust of gold glitter and it was real. He knew that Jasmine was here watching over him. “ What have I done to the people I love ? To myself?” Aladdin realized his wrath of his anger pushed away all the people who tried to help him. Immediately, he ran to the throne room and to destroy the snake staff. It stood there hypnotizing him not to give up his powers and the offer of world domination.
“ No, I want my life back. I want the people I love with me.”
“ What about Mozenrath? He’ll never bring back the love of your life.”
“ I don’t think he’ll be ever come for me. I know that Jasmine will always be with me ” Aladdin reached for the staff and smashed it to the ground. Everything that was under it’s magical spell was released. Aladdin invited all the rulers that ruled those lands that he taken away from. Along with his father, Genie, Iago, and Abu. Mozenrath stood in the back ground in disguised with Xerxes hidden away in his bag.
Genie popped in, “ Al! You’re well! I’m glad your back!” He hugged Aladdin.
“ Genie, What happened to you? Where have you been?” asked Aladdin
“ I was captured by Mozenrath and he set me free.” answered Genie
“ Mozenrath set you free? That’s majorly unlike him.”
“ Well, some people change for the better. He turned for the good after you extracted his powers. I'll give you details over lunch.”
Cassim approached Aladdin, “ Welcome back son.”
“ Dad? I’m sorry about what happened. I know that what you were doing what’s best for me. I should appreciate those who are still with me.” Aladdin hugged his father.
“ I’m glad that you’re back to normal and with your senses still intact.”
“ Aladdin! Aladdin!” Abu screeched and hopped on his masters back.
Iago joined in, “ So..Can we go back and get that top ten treasure spot book? “ Aladdin stared at him mad, “ Just kidding! Glad to see you back kid.”
“ Yeah! Let’s celebrate! Al’s back! Everyone’s happy! Mozenrath’s not evil anymore! Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! ” Genie transformed himself to Ren ( as in Ren & Stimpy) ran to the palace kitchen and started cooking for the feast after the meeting.
Aladdin had a meeting with the leaders and rulers of the seven deserts. He apologized to them and gave back their lands to them. He excused himself out of the room and sadly looked out in the balcony. “ Sigh, Everyone got their happy ending except for me.”
Fasir entered the balcony with the rest of the powers that be. “ Not quite.”
“ Huh? “ Aladdin turned around. “ Fasir? What brings you here?” He noticed that there’s a box that the powers that be brought for him.
“ We brought a gift for you. A thank you gift for returning that lands back to its rightful owners, for your good deeds as hero of Agrabah, and admitting to your own faults by doing the right thing. “ said the deaf man.
Aladdin opened the box and it was a glass flower of a Jasmine. “ What’s this? “
“ A wishing flower to grant your true hearts desires. One wish and the flower will disappear for it’s next lucky contender.” said Fasir, “ I know what you long for Aladdin. Never in my life would I see a man so in love with his wife. Love is forever even in death. This flower was given to me and I wanted to restore the love between my love for Mirage. But I decided to give it you. A person who is far worthy to receive.”
Aladdin looked at the flower, “ Oh no! No more magic! I had enough magic to last me a lifetime.”
Fasir illustrated “ You see? The magic of the seven deserts is not complete. Each land has it’s own special magical powers. In Agrabah, the magic of love that lies between you and Princess Jasmine. With the first child that is born between you two, the magic of love will transfer. You will remember everything that happened here so if history will repeat. You have the means to stop it. But you don’t need to worry about Mozenrath anymore. You turned him into a good person and he’ll be traveling with us.” From behind the powers that be and waiting inside. Aladdin noticed a young man dressed in common folk clothing and his right hand is covered by a leather glove. He looked very healthy and lively looking. The facial features that the young man represented gave a clue to Aladdin who he is. Aladdin gave no means to fight Mozenrath and knew that being with the powers that be is part of his punishment.
Aladdin took the glass flower and made his gift wish, “ I wish for balance back into the seven deserts and for all the good that this situation has made. “ Everything around him had swirl into a dizzy effect then it was darkness. With a blink of an eye. Aladdin found himself standing on a balcony. He could hear the hustle and bustle of the marketplace. Abu and Rajah running about in the garden below. The sky was blue and the sun was shining ever so brightly. Every color bloom to its potential. He felt the warm desert breeze against his skin. He went inside the bedroom chambers. Where was Jasmine? He ran to the throne room. There was Sultan and Rasoul talking business matters of the city. Aladdin heart began to flutter with nervousness. ‘ Everything is back to normal’ he thought.
Genie went up to Aladdin, “ Where have you been? Jasmine is been looking for you. She’s by the fountains out in the back. Hurry.” Genie smiled trying to keep a secret. He smiled, “ You’ll like it.”
Aladdin ran with such anticipation. He went out to the fountains. There she is sitting twirling her finger in the water. He stood there just staring at her. Hard to believe that she not a ghost or flash in a dream. Jasmine looked alive and invigorating. Her smile widen so happy to see him.
“ Surprise! We’re going to the oasis to swim and go for a picnic!” she said. Carpet had the basket and towels carrying on top. She noticed Aladdin was admiring her, “ What? Do I have a stain somewhere?”
Aladdin ran to her, hugging her, twirling her around as if he never seen her for a long time.
Jasmine kissed him, “ Mmmm. Glad to see you too.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was strange that Aladdin told me a story about living in a world without me. That he learned that anger shouldn’t rule over your heart and also we should walk in forgiveness no matter how bad the situation is. Oh! He told me that Mozenrath turned good? That’s a doozy! I don’t know whether I should believe the story or not. But living in Agrabah a land that is part of the seven deserts.. Anything can happen.

For another night, another tale,

Princess Jasmine of Agrabah