Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
A Battle to the Death by Aladdin2005
[Reviews - 4] Printer

- Text Size +
Aladdin was pacing around the room. “Something is going to happen, he thought.” Just then Jasmine came in and sat on their bed.

“What’s wrong Aladdin?” she asked. “You sure are very quiet.” Aladdin continued to pace around the room.

“Something just isn’t right Jas,” began Aladdin. “It feels as if something is going to happen.”

Jasmine sat up and walked over to Aladdin. She wrapped her arms around his waist and sighed. She rested her head on his shoulder.

“I wouldn’t worry dear,” she said. “Everything has been going fine. What are you worried about?” Aladdin gazed down into her big, brown eyes and smiled. It seemed to him that Jasmine always knew what to do when he was down.

“I’m not sure,” he began. “It just feels weird. I think something might happen, something bad.” He held her close to him, close to his heart. Jasmine could feel his heart beating softly.

“I don’t know. Maybe it’s just me,” he said. Aladdin released Jasmine and walked over to the bed. He flopped down and closed his eyes. Jasmine walked over and sat on the bed next to him. She began to smooth his hair when there was a knock at the door. Aladdin sat up, a bit startled. Jasmine got up and walked over to the door. When she opened it, Fasal, one of the royal guards, was standing there, holding some kind of letter.

“Princess Jasmine, Prince Aladdin,” he began. “We have just received a letter.” He paused. “From the Land of the Black Sand.”

Aladdin’s eyes widened. Jasmine gasped. They thought that Mozenrath wouldn’t bother them anymore, since they knew that he was getting weak. Fasal handed the letter to Aladdin. He then bowed and left. Aladdin and Jasmine didn’t say a word. They walked over to their bed and sat down.

“What do you think it is Aladdin?” Jasmine asked. “I don’t know Jasmine,” he replied. “We’ll just have to open it and see.” He took a deep breath and opened the letter.

It wrote:

Aladdin and all of Agrabah:

I will give you a choice. Bow down before me or fight for your precious little city. Bow down before me, and no one will be harmed. Fight, and you just may perish. It’s your choice. Meet me at the farthest corner of my desert. I will be waiting for you.

Signed, Mozenrath

Aladdin closed the letter. When would Mozenrath get it? No matter what he does, no matter what kind of evil scheme he tries to pull off, he’ll always be defeated.

“Aladdin, what will we do? Can we possibly fight him?” Jasmine asked.

Aladdin stood up. Once again he started to pace around the room thinking. He knew the fate of Agrabah and its people rested in his decisions, for he was now the Sultan. He couldn’t let Mozenrath hurt him or his people anymore, so there was only one thing to do; fight. Would that be the right choice? Aladdin would never surrender, and neither would Jasmine or the others. They had to be brave now, and they would defeat Mozenrath once and for all!