Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Biggest Wish by XxRebelWriter
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Chapter 3:

I sighed in frustration. The guards had chained both Aladdin and I to the wall and the stupid cuffs were digging into my skin. Aladdin on the other hand was mumbling to himself.

"She was the princess. I don't believe it. I must have sounded so stupid to her."He mumbled.

"Aw, I didn't think you sounded stupid. Sides I think she liked you."I said comfortingly.

He gave me a look of complete disbelief and I shrugged.

"Yoo-hoo! Aladdin? Kendra? Hello!"I heard someone say.

I looked up in time to see Abu appear in the window at the top of the dungeon. I smiled p at my furry friend.

"Abu! Down here! Hey, c'mon-help me outta these."Al said excitedly.

"Hey Abu!"I exclaimed.

Abu stopped, then begins chattering wildly, dropping to the ground. He wrapped a cloth around his head and made his eyes big in an imitation of the princess. I giggled slightly

"Hey, she was in trouble. Ah, she was worth it."Aladdin said dreamily.

I rolled my eyes as Abu jumped up on Aladdin's shoulders and pulled a small set of tools out of his pocket, then he freed Aladdin and I.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."Abu said as he did so.

"Don't worry, Abu. I'll never see her again. I'm a street rat, remember, and there's a law. She's gotta marry a prince, she deserves it."He sighed in defeat.

"Al, she's be lucky to have you."I encouraged.

Abu finally freed Aladdin's hands.

"Ta da!"He exclaimed happily.

"I'm a-I'm a fool"Aladdin sighed as he rubbed his wrist.

When Abu completely freed me as well, I also rubbed my wrist. Those things hurt and I was positive I would have a bruise. I watched in sadness as Aladdin paced the floor.

"You're only a fool if you give up, boy."

I looked up surprised to see an old man sitting in the corner. I knew who he was instantly though. It was Jafar disguised as an old man. He was going to take us to the Cave of Wonders! I decided not to say anything so I wouldn't ruin the plot line.

"Who are you?"Aladdin asked.

"A lowly prisoner, like yourself. But together, perhaps we can be more."Jafar suggested as he slinked closer to us.

"I'm listening."Aladdin said warily.

"There is a cave, boy. A cave of wonders. Filled with treasures beyond your wildest dreams. Treasure enough to impress even your princess, I'd wager."

Jafar turned his back, and I saw Iago stick his head out of Jafar's robe. I smiled in delight knowing that this was really happening.

"Jafar, can ya hurry it up? I'm dyin' in here!"I vaguely heard Iago say before Jafar pushed him back in.

"But the law says that only a prince can marry-"Aladdin started, but was cut off.

"You've heard of the golden rule, haven't you boy? Whoever has the gold makes the rules."He grinned,
showing a hideously bad mouth.

"So why would you share all of this wonderful treasure with me?"Aladdin asked suspiciously.

"I need a young man with strong legs and a strong back to go in after it. Your sister there can help too."

They both glanced at me briefly before turning back to each other. I looked at them both confused but shrugged it off.

"Ah, one problem. It's out there, we're in here?"Aladdin pointed out.

Jafar walked to a wall and pushed open a hidden exit.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm., Things aren't always what they seem. So, do we have a deal?"

Aladdin looked at Abu, who shrugged his shoulders. Then he looked over at me. I also shrugged and said let's go for it.

Before yo know it, we arrived at the Cave of Wonders, but not before we had to go through a terrible sandstorm. The minute we arrived at the cave though, it stopped.

"Damn you Disney."I mumbled low enough so no one heard.

"Who disturbs my slumber?"The cave rumbled when we stopped.

"It is I, Aladdin."Al said.

"And I, Kendra."I said nodding.

They cave seemed to think for a minute before nodding at us. Wow, I really was becoming apart of the movie!

"Proceed. Touch nothing but the lamp."The cave warned.

Then opened up with a roar, and a staircase appeared in front of Aladdin and I. We started down it.

"Remember, boy-first fetch me the lamp, and then you shall have your reward."Jafar shouted after us.

For some reason I had the strange urge to flip him off. I withheld it though because he probably wouldn't understand the gesture anyways.

"C'mon, Abu, Kendra."

We went all the way down the stairs. When we reached the bottom, we went into a room filled with gold and treasure.

"Would ya look at that! Just a handful of this stuff would make me richer than the sultan!"Aladdin said in excitement.

I just looked around in complete awe. Seeing it in real life is a hundred times better than seeing it in real life! Ab peeked out from Aladdin's vest, saw the treasure and then bolts for it.

"Abu!"Aladdin and I shouted together.

Abu stopped in mid run, hovering over a rug on the floor. I recognized it immediately as Carpet. Excitement bubbled up inside me.

"Don't...touch...anything! We gotta find that lamp."Aladdin warned.

We began to make our way through the room when Carpet rose off the floor and began following us. Abu got the feeling they were being followed.

"Huh?"

He turns, and the Carpet lies flat on the floor. I stifled another giggle as I watched this. Abu continued on, and Carpet began to follow us again. Abu turns back, but Carpet rolled up and leaned against a pile of treasure. Abu run to Aladdin and tugged on his pant leg.

I grinned in amusement.

"Aladdin! Aladdin!"Abu exclaimed

"Abu, will ya knock it off?"Aladdin said annoyed.

Again Carpet follows, but this time, when Abu turns, the carpet jumps to the other side. It reaches down with a tassel and pulls Abu's tail. When ABU jumps around, Carpet again goes to the other side. This time, Abu lands in a karate stance.

Carpet reached down and plucked Abu's hat off, then puts it on himself. Abu sat for a second, until Carpet waved a tassel in front of his face. Abu and Carpet both jump scared, and run away. Abu tackled Aladdin and turns his head to look at the Carpet. This time I did laugh, unable to stop.

"Abu, what are you–crazy?"Aladdin asked ignoring me

The Carpet peeked out from behind a pile of treasure.

"A magic carpet! C'mon. C'mon out. I'm not gonna hurt you."Aladdin said, smiling gently.

The Carpet slowly came out, shyly, then he picked up Abu's hat and dusted it off. He flew over to Aladdin and hands the hat to Abu next to him. Abu screeched, and jumped onto Aladdin's shoulder.

"Take it easy, Abu. He's not gonna bite."I giggled.

Carpet again picked up Abu's hat and handed it to him. Abu shook his fist and screeches at him. Carpet began to walk away, slouched over and thinking he wasn't welcomed.

I felt my heart break for the poor fellow.

"Hey, wait a minute. Don't go. Maybe you can help us."I called out to him.

Carpet looked back, excited. He then flies over and wraps around us.

"Hey, whoa! You see, we're trying to find this lamp."Aladdin started.

Carpet motioned for them to follow it.

"I think he knows where it is."Aladdin exclaimed excitedly.

"No, I thought he wanted to lead us to a room full of lava!"I said sarcastically.

Hey, I might as well freak him out! But I annoyed him though, which I realized when he shot me a look. I just grinned back.

We passed through a long cave, until we emerged in a giant underground cavern. In the center of the room was a tall pillar, with a staircase going up to it. It was surrounded by water with unevenly placed stones forming a bridge. At the top of the pillar was a beam of light. Aladdin began to cross the bridge.

"Wait here!"Aladdin told us.

I mock saluted him as he walked away. I watched Aladdin walk up the stairs, completely forgetting about Abu's obsession with gold.

"This is it? This is what we came all the way down here to-" He looked down and I followed his gaze to see Abu break free of Carpet's hold and lunge towards a jewel. "Abu- NO!"

"Shit!"I swore.

Abu grabbed the jewel. There was a rumbling and the room begins to shake.

"Infidels! You have touched the forbidden treasure."The cave roared.

Abu placed the jewel back into the paw, but the jewel and the shrine melted into lava.

"Now you will never again see the light of day!"

Aladdin raced down the steps, but they flatten into a ramp, and he skies down until he flies in the air. The water turned into lava. He started falling towards it, when all of a sudden Carpet appears
and catches him. I was riding on Carpet along with Aladdin.

Abu is standing on one of the rocks of the bridge. He looks left and right and sees rocks exploding into lava. Then Carpet races over and Aladdin grabbed him, just as the last rock is exploded. I gulped

"Whoa! Carpet, let's move!"Aladdin yelled out.

Together, we raced back through the caves dodging walls and falling debris. Abu grabbed Aladdin's head and covered his eyes.

"Abu, this is no time to panic!" He pulled Abu off his head and sees they are flying into a wall. "Start panicking."

Carpet goes into a dive, then through another cave. All of us screamed throughout this too. Finally, we emerged through the internal entrance. Outside, the cave began to growl and close. Carpet and us were almost to the top when a boulder dropped on carpet, sending him to the floor. Aladdin and I grabbed onto the rock wall and held on. Aladdin saw the Jafar at the top, within reach.

"Help me out!"Aladdin shouted.

"Throw me the lamp!"Jafar shouted back.

"I can't hold on. Give me your hand."

"First give me the lamp!"

Aladdin reached in his pocket and puled out the Genie's lamp. He handed it up, and Jafar raised it above his head.

"Ha ha ha ha! Yes! At last! Ha ha ha ha!"

Aladdin managed to climb out with the assistance of Abu. He went to help me when Jafar kicked aside Abu and grabbed Aladdin's wrist.

"What are you doing?"Aladdin asked confused.

"Giving you your reward. Your eternal reward."Jafar grinned sinisterly.

He pulled out a crooked dagger and was about to stab Aladdin, when Abu bit him on the wrist. He screamed, but let go of Aladdin, who fell into the cave.

"Al!"I shouted.

Jafar threw Abu into the cave as well. They fall. Jafar went to throw me in as well, but before he could, I flipped him off and let go, hoping Carpet would catch me. Before I cold see what wold happen though, I hit a rock in the back of the head.

The last thing I saw was Carpet speeding towards me and Aladdin before everything became black and I fell into unconsciousness.