Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
The Ring Of Life by Stajames
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Well here is chapter 2 and it's a little shorter then the last chapter but don't worry the next chapter is longer. Please R&R ty (:
Chapter 2 The Night Before The Storm

Across the land in a very different part of the desert Agrabah was settling down for the night. The cold weather was definitely effecting the residents who lived there. "If this weather doesn't change soon I'm going to migrate south for the winter." Iago said while snuggling up under a blanket. "O come on Iago" Aladdin said while heating his hands on a small fire he had built. "Agrabah never gets any cool weather and when we finally do you can do nothing but complain.

Iago just rolled his eyes. "what do you mean complain?" A few degrees cooler sure I can handle that, but not when my tail feathers are freezing off." Aladdin just shook his head at the bird. Always like Iago to complain about every little thing. Iago tried to get warm while he looked over at Abu snoring away with a big drop of drool hanging out of his mouth. Iago then picked up a pillow and threw it at him. Aladdin caught the pillow and gave Iago a annoyed look. "Come on Iago" Aladdin said while he gave the pillow back to him. "You and Abu have been fighting all day. Give it a rest ok."

"Its not my fault that Genie and Carpet had to go out of town on some dumb magical retreat and I have nothing better to do but pester that little flee bag. Besides how else am I going to keep myself from thinking about the cold?" Aladdin just rolled his eyes and went over to the little monkey and tucked him in. He loved Abu very much. He'd been with Aladdin even before he met Jasmine and that was over 6 months ago. A smile came to Aladdins face whenever he thought about her. He got up and went to the window and lifted the piece of cloth he used as a curtain.

The palace was lit beautifully. "O come on Al." Iago said while going over and perching on his shoulder. "Can't you go just a few minutes without getting that lovey dovey look all over your face?" Aladdin just kept looking out the window. "I mean really" Iago continued "you should be envious of Jasmine right now. There she is lying in her nice warm bed in her nice warm palace, while we're out here freezing our..." Aladdin grabbed Iagos beak before he could continue. Iago gave him a scorning look and few back to his bed.

Aladdin looked back towards the palace. His whole life was there. Heck his whole heart and soul as well, but little did he know that tonight was going to be the last peaceful night before the storm.