Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
The Spark of Life by MysticMeg
[Reviews - 2] Printer

- Text Size +
**Disclaimer** I do not own any of the Disney related characters. I am not in any way considered part of the “Disney team” either. Prince Kahid, Lara, and the Land of Haring, however, do belong to me. Please ENJOY.


The Spark of Life
A Disney's Aladdin fan-fic

The sun shone brightly, high in the sky. Birds flew in its light, and perched gently on a tree nearby. Flowers of all colors glimmered as dew dripped slowly off their petals. A tiger was lazily lying amongst some bushes, trying to escape the noon hour heat. He stirred lightly everyone once in awhile, but never made any strenuous moves. Nearby a faint sound of laughter could be heard aided with splashes of water. The tiger smiled and then lulled back to sleep by the chirp of birds, started snoring again.
Aladdin picked up Jasmine in his arms, and then threw her back down into the sparkling water. Jasmine gasped for breath before feeling the cool water surround her. She reached her arms out of the water and wrapped them around Aladdin’s neck, pulling him down with her. Aladdin closed his eyes and the water sent a chill down his spine.
Jasmine popped her head out of the water, breathing hard. Aladdin came right up after him and wrapped his hands around her waist. Jasmine laughed at the tickle going up her sides, “Oh, no you don’t,” she giggled pushing Aladdin’s head back under the water. He immediately let go of her and sank to the bottom. Jasmine used the time to escape and waded to the end of the pool running out quickly.
Aladdin came back up as quick as he could and blinked his eyes. He looked around just in time to see Jasmine jump out of pool and over to the tree for their towels. She wrapped one around her shivering form, and laughed at Aladdin as he stumbled to try and climb over the edge. “That’s not fair, you cheated,” he exclaimed grabbing his own towel, wrapping it around his shoulders.
“No, what’s not fair is that you didn’t even let me get on my bathing suit before you pushed me down that waterfall,” Jasmine said matter-of-factly.
“I couldn’t wait all that time for you to change, it’s too hot.”
Jasmine just smiled and wiped the beads of water off her face, “You’re right, this heat is unbearable. It makes no sense; it’s so hot during the day and then almost freezing at night.”
Aladdin laughed a little before pulling Jasmine in close to him. She shivered terribly as his wet clothes rubbed up against her. He put his hand around her shoulders and leaned in for a kiss when something threw them apart. Jasmine stood her ground and tumbled back a little, and Aladdin fell to his feet clumsily trying to get back up.
“Oh, sorry guys,” Genie said as he helped Aladdin back to his feet.
“Genie! You have the absolute worst timing,” Aladdin said through gritted teeth.
Genie just blushed, “Was I interrupting a special moment?”
“It’s okay Genie, I was just about to go in and change anyway,” Jasmine said as she shot a glance over at Aladdin. Aladdin just grinned childishly. Abu made his way onto Aladdin’s shoulder.
“You couldn’t have waited five more seconds?” Aladdin said accusingly towards the Genie after Jasmine disappeared into the palace. Genie just shrugged and smiled, letting ago of Aladdin, who fell to the ground slipping on a puddle of water.

Jasmine sat her vanity, fixing the sleeve on her new dry outfit. She then started to brush her raven black hair, staring at the picture of Aladdin sitting on the vanity’s surface. She looked back up into her mirror and gasped. A yellow cloud appeared by her bed. Jasmine turned around quickly as the cloud took form.
A man appeared and stared down on Jasmine. Jasmine gasped at the look of his harshness. He was a young man, maybe a little farther in years than her. He wore elegant clothes, and they showed that he was of noble blood. He had a dark complexion and dusty brown hair. His eyes were a glimmering emerald green, and he looked strong. The longer Jasmine stared at the intruder, the more she thought she had seen him before.
“What, who are you?” Jasmine asked trying to keep the fear out of her voice.
The man stared down on her, and then smiled slyly, “Why, Princess Jasmine, I don’t believe you don’t remember me.”
Jasmine searched her memory hard, when finally she knew where she had seen the man before, “Prince Kahid. What are you doing here?”
“No questions now, princess,” he said lurching forward, and waving his hands. Long lines of cord wrapped around Jasmine’s thin wrists and ankles.
As Jasmine fell to the ground, she screamed, “Aladdin!” Before she could scream any more, a gag appeared around her mouth.

Down by the pool Aladdin heard Jasmine cry out for him. “Jasmine!” He whistled for Carpet, and hopped on as the rug came swooping down over the wall. He went up to his and Jasmine’s bedroom balcony, as a form came over and smacked Aladdin back down. Carpet turned and caught him before he hit the ground. Aladdin began flying back up and took the flying man by the foot and tugged him to the ground. The tied up Jasmine, who was in the intruder’s arms, also fell. Carpet tried again to catch the man and the falling princess before they hit the ground. The man caught his flight again, and knocked Aladdin off. Aladdin landed on his feet on the ground before seeing Jasmine fall into the deep pool. “Genie, get the intruder,” he called to his friend as he dove into the cool water and searched for Jasmine.
Jasmine tried to wriggle free from the cords and swim up for air. She started to become light headed as she hit the pool bottom. She blacked out as she felt something pulling on her abdomen.
Aladdin grabbed onto Jasmine’s waist, trying to pull her and him up to the surface. His head broke through the top, and he pulled Jasmine up with him. He looked up to see Genie struggling with the intruder on the ground, dressed as some sort of ninja. Genie poofed in and out sight, but not letting the man move from without a tiny circle, as the man tried not to let himself get dizzy.
Aladdin pulled Jasmine out of the water and laid her on the ground. He pulled his father’s dagger from his waist sash, and slashed the cords binding her. Jasmine coughed violently before letting her eye flutter open. She looked back up into Aladdin’s eyes, before gasping. She pushed him out of the way, and felt herself being swept up in the air. A pair of arms held tight around her chest, as she struggled to free herself, “Aladdin,” she called again.
Aladdin looked up to the sky as he tried to regain his composure. He jumped on Carpet and headed towards the sky, but before he knew what was going on a large smoke cloud appeared and it blasted him and the rug back. When he finally peered through the lingering smoke, the mysterious stranger and Jasmine were gone. Rajah came running up, and growled at the sky, before whimpering into a little ball.

Aladdin soared down on Carpet and hopped off. He slammed his hands down hard on a fence, leaving a deep dent on its surface. Genie floated over to him and put his hand on his shoulders, “We’ll get her back Al.”
Tears brimmed Aladdin’s eyes from anger, “Oh, I know Genie, I know. Let’s go try and find out who that guy was.”

*~*~*~*~*

Jasmine fell to a soft bed with a small thud. She sat up and gingerly started rubbing her wrists, staring up at her captor, “What do you want Kahid?” Jasmine asked.
Kahid looked down at her bruising wrists and quickly got a wet cloth and started wiping the blood off of them. Jasmine cringed at the warm water’s sting as he rubbed gently and wiped her wrists. “I didn’t want to hurt you Jasmine,” Kahid started, as he wrapped bandages on her wrists. A cooling sensation overcame Jasmine’s arms, and she pulled away quickly. “Don’t worry, it’s just the aloe, it will help them heal faster.”
Jasmine just looked up at the prince again, “You didn’t answer my question.”
“I know I didn’t. I don’t believe it’s the right time for me to explain my plans.” Kahid said, with hints of compassion throughout his voice.
Jasmine took his hands in her own, “Please, let me go home to Aladdin. I’ll give you anything.”
“That’s just it. What I want from you is something you can give me from far away,” Kahid returned, his anger returning to his voice. He looked into her big brown eyes, and his eyes softened once again, “You must be freezing from being wet. You’ll find dry clothes in the wardrobe,” he explained pointing to a massive wardrobe at the other end of the room.
Jasmine shivered and watched as Kahid walked through the doors of her chambers, and heard a faint click as he locked the door behind him. She decided it was no use to freeze, and she walked to the wardrobe. She pulled out an outfit, curious how all of them were her exact size. She pulled out a long-sleeved harem outfit, and a sheer for extra warmth. She slipped into it and put her wet clothes in a large basin next to the closet.
Jasmine walked back to her bed, and looked around. The room she was staying in was very large. It had beautiful porcelain walls decorated with harem dancers and other Arabian designs. The floor was a pure purple with gold and silver swirls dancing with in its bold outlines. The furniture consisted of a vanity, a massive wardrobe, a tiny couch near a window nearly the size of the two double doors. They all took to the same carvings, lamps and roses intertwined with the stars. The bed she sat on savored the same carvings but held beautiful pink silk sheets with a dark green blanket for covers. The bed sheets matched the same pattern as the tapestries and couch covers around the room.
Jasmine walked over to the windows and sat on the couch. She looked out into the gardens in which her room was above. Two guards stood watch beneath, and she knew there was no use in trying to escape through the window. The gardens were not much different from hers at her home. Thinking of the gardens and her own palaces only brought her thoughts back to Aladdin. Tears started streaming down her eyes as put her head in her knees and started to sob into her silver pants.

*~*~*~*~*

“Jasmine’s gone?” The sultan cried as Aladdin explained the story to him.
“Yes, your highness, she was gone before any of us knew what to do,” Aladdin explained looking down at his feet.
“You have to find her my boy, you must!”
“I don’t think there was ever a chance that I wouldn’t,” Aladdin returned walking up to his and Jasmine’s room.

Genie had separated himself into four blue coon hounds, and was sniffing at the ground. Another form of himself wore a trench coat and was holding a magnifying glass in his hand, close to the ground.
Aladdin came in and plopped himself on the bed, closing his eyes. The detective Genie poofed back into his normal self, and floated over to Aladdin as the four dogs continued searching. “Al, what’s the matter?”
“What do you think is the matter Genie?” Aladdin yelled.
Genie backed up immediately and his eyes lowered. Aladdin regretted the way he spoke to his friend, “I’m sorry Genie, it’s just that I was right there, and he still took her from me. He took her right out of my hands.” Abu climbed onto Aladdin’s shoulder and patted his head. Carpet hung at his feet, floating a distance above the floor as the coon hounds passed underneath them.
“I know Al, but we’ll get Jas back, and if I know Jasmine, she’s fighting just as hard to get back to you,” Genie smiled. Suddenly one of the coons on the floor started howling. “We’ve got something.”
Genie went over to the dog, and it disappeared, as did the others. He picked up a strange residue, and rubbed it over his fingers. “Well, this is interesting.”
“What, what is it Genie,” Aladdin tried to look at the residue in his friend’s hands.
“Well, this is Larin’s Heat magic ingredients. It’s a powerful magic, but you can only find the ingredients in the Land of Haring.”
Aladdin looked towards the balcony, “I don’t know of any of my enemies coming from Haring.”
“You may have not, but maybe this had nothing to do with you kid,” Genie said.
“You’re right; we need to talk to the Sultan.” Aladdin ran out of the massive doors and back down to the throne room.

“The Land of Haring, why yes, I do believe I have heard of that,” the Sultan pondered in his large throne.
“What? What do you remember about it?” Aladdin asked jumping up at the sound of remembrance.
“Well, Jasmine had a suitor visit from there, Prince Kahid. He seemed very promising, but Jasmine said that she didn’t feel his heart was all there… very strange young prince.”
Aladdin and Genie looked at each other, “Prince?” They asked in unison.
“Why yes, Jasmine and him met nearly two years before she met you my boy,” the Sultan said in surprise. “Did I say something wrong?”
“No your highness, in fact, you said just the right thing,” Aladdin said and whistled for Carpet. “Genie, let’s go, we’re going to pay a visit to our prince in Haring.”
Genie floated after Aladdin out of the throne room holding Abu in his arms.

“Well, that was interesting, did I say something Rasoul?” The Sultan asked the guard next to his throne.
“I don’t know your highness, I don’t know.”

*~*~*~*~*

Jasmine lulled silently to sleep as the sun started to sink behind the horizon. She felt the cool sheets, and dozed. Suddenly the door creaked open and Jasmine sat straight up. A figure moved towards her bed, and she knew it to be Prince Kahid.
“Jasmine, did I wake you?” He asked as he slid on the bed next to her.
Jasmine stretched, “No, I was simply resting my eyes.”
“Oh,” he paused for a second while wrapping the heavy covers around her shoulders. Jasmine pulled them around her.
“Kahid, why do you want me here with you?” Jasmine asked quietly.
“I need you, to help me.”
Jasmine looked up, “If that’s all you needed, why did you steal me away from my home?”
“Because, I knew it wasn’t something you would give up easily,” Kahid said putting his head in his hands.
“What, what is it, I’ll give you anything! Just let me go home then.” Jasmine said, pleading.
Kahid looked up suddenly, “It’s not that easy Jasmine. Get some sleep, and I’ll return in the morning.” He placed a goblet down on the table beside Jasmine’s bed and hastily left the room.
Jasmine turned her head in anger. She looked down at the goblet and took a sip. The liquid inside was nothing like anything she’s ever drank before. It was warm and sweet, and she took another gulp, overcome with a ravenous thirst. “Now, why didn’t he bring this with dinner tonight?” Jasmine asked herself as she put down the empty goblet, and crawled back up in her bed.

*~*~*~*~*

Aladdin breathed heavily as he slept on carpet soaring over the desert. Abu curled up in his purple and cold vest, trying to keep out the cold. Genie hovered above them, attached with a rope in striped pajamas, and a pillow that floated in mid-air. He snored loudly, and Abu had drool dripping down out of his mouth.
Suddenly, Carpet came to a sudden lurch, waking everyone on up. “Hey, rug man, what’s the deal?” Genie said as he brought his head up out of the sand. Carpet pointed towards the front.
Aladdin saw a massive kingdom in front of them. The sun had just began to rise, and people were coming out of their little homes and opening their carts and shops. The buildings didn’t look much different from Agrabah’s homes and shops. Aladdin watched as kids started playing in the streets, after eating breakfast, and the animals started to wake.
A large palace was at the head of the city. It was a little smaller than his home palace, but it was still as grand in its beauty. Carpet soared towards the city entrance, and straight for the palace.
“What would this guy want with Jas?” Genie asked as he looked down over the city.
“I’m guessing he doesn’t take rejection well.” Aladdin returned, holding the still sleeping Abu.
“Are you sure he still wants Jasmine as his wife Al? I mean, if he did, why would he wait this long to take her back?”
“That’s what we’re going to find out today, isn’t it?”

*~*~*~*~*

Jasmine tried to keep her eyes open at the large breakfast table. She tried to keep her eyes on the bright colors that decorated the room. The room was full of bold purples and greens and whites and gold. She hadn’t slept well last night due to a warm feeling in her stomach and head. It came and went, but when it finally stopped, it was time to get up.
Jasmine shivered from cold, even though she adorned an outfit like the one she did yesterday. Prince Kahid came walking in and took his seat at the head of the table. He looked towards Jasmine, “How did you sleep last night Jasmine?” He asked.
“Oh, alright, I guess. I think it was because I was in a strange place that I kept waking up,” Jasmine said politely fighting back a yawn. “Prince Kahid, I-,” a servant walked up and stopped her immediately.
“It is Sultan Kahid now, your highness.”
Jasmine looked back from the servant, “Oh, I didn’t know.”
“It’s quite alright Jasmine, I didn’t tell you. I hear you yourself have found someone to put you in line for Sultana one day. I am glad to hear your father is still doing well.”
Jasmine looked back up, “Well, if you didn’t want me hear to take over your kingdom, what possible use am I to you?”
“There’ll be time for that later, now please, let me introduce my wife, Sultana Lara.”
Large doors opened at the entrance of the dining hall, and a woman stepped through. Jasmine thought she was quite beautiful as she sat down at the table to the right of her husband, right across from her. She was a delicate figure, maybe a year or two older than Jasmine herself. She had long brown hair, and dark brown eyes. Her hair was swept into a large ponytail, with strands streaming down from underneath her large shimmering crown. Jasmine also noticed that she looked weak.
“My dear, I’m glad to see you could join us this morning,” Kahid exclaimed kissing her hand. Lara just smiled back to him, and shot a warm glance over towards Jasmine.
“I’m very glad to meet you Princess Jasmine. Kahid has told me very interesting and lovely things about you,” Lara said, as the servants brought in the meal.
“I’m glad to hear it your highness, but Sultan Kahid has changed quite a bit since I have last met him,” Jasmine returned.
“Oh, really? How is that?” Lara asked.
“Well, when I knew him, he had no use of magic as far as I could see.”
Kahid cleared his throat, “Well, just because you don’t see something, doesn’t mean it isn’t there.”
Jasmine looked from him to Lara and smiled, “No, trust me; I know a lot about someone being disguised as something he’s not.” Jasmine’s thoughts again turned to Aladdin, and she wiped a stray tear from her face.
“Yes, men surely do have their surprises,” Lara laughed, taking her husband’s hand. They all ate talking politely in light conversation, and Jasmine had forgotten all about the dull ache in her stomach before long.

*~*~*~*~*

Aladdin soared around the palace, trying to avoid any of the guard’s watching eyes. The genie turned into a tiny fly and buzzed towards all the windows, looking for any sign of Jasmine.
Suddenly, he flew back to Aladdin and Carpet and changed into his normal form, save for his eyes. He looked at Aladdin through his huge red eyes, “I found her Al, or Als… hey, how many are there of you?”
“Where is she Genie?” Aladdin asked, and Genie pointed towards a nearby window. Aladdin soared towards the open window and peered in. He saw Jasmine sitting at a table with her captor and another woman. “Let’s go Carpet,” he said and Carpet soared through the window.
Jasmine gasped as Aladdin landed next to her with a soft thud. “Aladdin, how did you find me?” She asked running into his arms and letting him stroke her back.
“Guards!” Kahid called, and four huge men came running in taking Carpet by the tassels, and Aladdin by his arms.
“Aladdin, Kahid don’t hurt him, please!” Jasmine pleaded, trying to keep hold of Aladdin as he struggled against the guard’s arms. Suddenly, the guard dropped to the ground, and someone picked Aladdin up.
“Thanks Genie,” Aladdin said as the Genie held him up in the air. “Now, we have to get Carpet and Jasmine out of here. Abu hid in Aladdin’s vest when he saw how high up in the air they really were.
Jasmine went to help Carpet, when she felt someone grab her sore wrists. She cried out in pain, when something cold came up to her neck.
“Come down peacefully boy, and no harm will come to the princess,” Kahid ordered holding up a sharp dagger to Jasmine’s neck.
Aladdin gasped, “You better not hurt her Kahid!” Aladdin yelled threateningly.
“Just get your Genie in this bottle, and go peacefully, and no one will be hurt.”
Lara was lead out of the room by a few servants as Genie zipped into the bottle, and Aladdin allowed himself to be cuffed.
“Take them to the main hall, it’s time,” Kahid ordered the guards, as they clasped the cuffs around the Carpet who stopped struggling suddenly.
Kahid led Jasmine down a large hallway by her arm, keeping the dagger close at hand. “Time for what Kahid, what are you planning?” Jasmine asked angrily. She rubbed at her wrists that again started to bleed from the pressure put on them again. The warm blood started to stain her sleeves.
“I’m sorry Jasmine, I really don’t want to have to hurt you, but it’s the only way to save Lara.”
“What? What do you mean hurt me, please Kahid; let me go!” Jasmine pleaded, trying not to cry.
“I can’t, I need you to restore Lara’s strength. You’re the only one who has enough energy and life for her. I am truly sorry.”
“You want me to give her my life? Why am I the one you need?” Jasmine asked looking back at Aladdin as the guards pulled him down the hall.
“Because you’re the one with the spark, the only other woman I have met besides Lara with that spark is you. Lara is dying, and I can simply just not let that happen.”
“There are other ways, medicines, ailments, oils-.”
“We have tried them all! None of them work! Please, Jasmine, do not make this harder on me then what it already is.”
The group entered a large circular room, and Jasmine watched as the guards placed Carpet and Aladdin against the walls in tight, metal shackles. Aladdin grimaced at the pain shooting down his arm from the cold steel’s tight hold. The genie was put right next to them, squeezed tight into a glass bottle, with metal chains attached so that he could not roll anywhere. The guards stood straight as Kahid placed Jasmine in her own chains hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room.
Lara walked in, “Kahid, are you sure this is the only way?” She asked, putting her husbands chin on her palm.
“Yes, dear, I’m sure.”
Lara took her spot next to Jasmine, “You did drink that goblet of liquid last night, did you not?” She asked.
Jasmine nodded, “Yes.”
“Good, Kahid, it is time. Set things in motion.”
Aladdin looked, and struggled with the manacles holding him. Abu popped out of Aladdin’s vest, and climbed up to where his wrists were chained. He pulled out his collection of lock picks and started trying all of them to free his human friend.
“Hurry Abu,” Aladdin whispered.
Kahid pulled out a sharp dagger and walked over to where Jasmine stood chained by her wrists and feet. “I am sorry Jasmine,” was all he said as he slowly cut across Jasmine’s abdomen, and blood started to pour down around her waist and cream colored paints.
Jasmine cried out in pain as tears streamed down her face. Aladdin cried out, only be held back again by one of the guards. Abu started working quicker, and went through the rest of the lock picks.
Lara started chanting words that were strange to the group. She closed her eyes, and suddenly and pure silver light started to surround herself and Jasmine. The blood on Jasmine’s sleeves and pants turned to bright metallic silver, and the blood pouring down her stomach turned into the same metallic liquid.
Suddenly, Lara floated in the air, and Jasmine eyes went wide open. Jasmine felt like the life was just being sucked out of her. She couldn’t feel anything anymore, but she could see Aladdin watching wide eyed. Her vision began to fade, and suddenly everything went black.
The chains holding Jasmine melted away, and she floated in the air, limply. Lara gasped, and a brighter light exploded around her.
Aladdin felt the clasps around his arms swing free and he dove into Kahid who kept chanting the strange words. Suddenly, everything stopped, and the light vanished. Lara and Jasmine came hurling towards the floor. Kahid grabbed Lara, and helped her stand, while Aladdin caught Jasmine, and held her limp body in his hands.
Abu let Carpet free who flew over to where Aladdin stood, staring down onto the unconscious princess. Abu then started on the Genie, and smashed the bottle open. Genie zapped the guards into the same manacles they had been held in earlier, and flew to Aladdin’s side.
“Are you alright, Lara?” Kahid asked as he steadied her.
Lara blinked her eyes a few times, “Yes, why I feel wonderful! I never knew I would feel this way again.” She stood on her own, and kissed Kahid. She then looked over at Aladdin who placed Jasmine down on the floor. “Kahid, what have we done?”
The Sultan looked over at the heap on the floor, “I didn’t know what else to do, Lara, I couldn’t loose you.” They walked over to Aladdin’s side. Aladdin just looked up sadly, to emotional for anger to overtake him
Aladdin stroked Jasmine’s face, and tore a piece of his vest off to wrap around her stomach to stop the bleeding. The blood again had turned a dark red, and it stained his hands as he tenderly tied the tourniquet.
Jasmine took in shallow breaths, with her large eyes closed. “Come on Jasmine, don’t leave me here,” Aladdin pleaded. Tears rimmed his eyes, and blinked to try and chase them away.
Genie turned, with his hand on Aladdin’s shoulder. Carpet nuzzled his tassels under Jasmine’s head for support. Lara put her head in Kahid’s chest, and started sobbing. Kahid simply looked down on the heap, at a loss for words.
Aladdin turned his head away, and put his head in his knees. Suddenly, he felt a slight stroke go down along his spine. He turned around to see Jasmine’s eyes flutter open slowly.
“Jasmine, you’re alive?” Aladdin asked, as he scooped her up in his arms. The Genie turned in amazement, before turning into a rocket and shooting up in the air. Carpet picked up Abu and started twirling him around in a dance.
Jasmine hugged Aladdin tight as he picked her up like a child. Aladdin just laughed a little, and leaned in for a kiss, “I was so afraid I lost you.”
“It won’t be that easy,” Jasmine said as she cringed at the pain in her stomach.
Kahid and Lara walked over, “I’m sorry Jasmine, I didn’t want this to happen,” Kahid started, holding on to his wife’s waist.
Aladdin sat Jasmine down, and waited for her response, “I know Kahid, I’m just glad everything turned out for the better. I understand what it means to sacrifice something for the one you love,” Jasmine said as she turned back to Aladdin. Aladdin took her in his arms, and rested her on Carpet.
“Will you ever forgive us?” Lara asked as Genie settled in next to them holding Abu.
“I already have,” Aladdin and Jasmine said in unison. Jasmine smiled, and laid her head down on Aladdin’s shoulder.
“Let’s just go home,” she said as Carpet soared out over the desert. Genie made a small bandage appear on the slice in Jasmine’s stomach, and she shivered from the cool feeling of the aloe.
They all waved to Kahid and Lara as they disappeared out of view.
Aladdin took Jasmine in his arms, and she stopped trembling. He started to stroke her back gently, and Jasmine’s eyes got heavier and heavier before she couldn’t fight the sleep off any more.
Aladdin looked down, and rested his head on Jasmine’s, not wanting to disturb her, and he too fell asleep, along with Genie and Abu.

Carpet soared alone, with the palace view coming in quickly before them.

THE END