Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
What If The Sultan Never Changed The Law? by AladdinJasmine
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I love Al and Jas!!!!
Jasmine stood at the balcony next to Aladdin, the man she was truley in love with. Aladdin placed a kiss on her hand and whispered in her ear, "Don't forget about us, Jasmine." And with that, he, Carpet, and Abu left for Aladdin's hovel. Jasmine had never felt so sad in her life. She longed to go with him, but she knew she couldn't. She had to stay at the palace and get married to a self-absorbed prince. "Sorry, Jasmine. But you must marry a prince. Aladdin isn't a prince," The Sultan said. "I know, but you know how I felt about him!" Jasmine exclaimed. Now Jasmine really wished that Aladdin had turned into a prince for his 3rd wish. "Aladdin would not make a good sultan!" Her father yelled. "That's what you think." Jasmine said as she stormed into her room. She sat at her vanity and looked at the flower Aladdin had given her on the Magic Carpet Ride. It was her favorite thing in her whole room. She wished Aladdin could be here. She wished she could marry him. She wished everything would be OK.

But no, It wasn't. Everything was upside-down. "I know how you felt about him," The Sultan said as he walked into Jasmine's room. "I don't love anyone but him," Jasmine said. "You must put the city before your own personal feelings," "But he's all I can think about!" Jasmine exclaimed. She could feel tears coming down her cheeks, but she didn't even wipe them away. "Well, we've invited more princes to come. You must pick one." He replied as he left the room.

That night, Jasmine disguised herself as a begger and left the palace. She still wasn't used to the twisted streets and alleyways that Aladdin was used to, that she could easily get lost. Jasmine fould Aladdin's hovel and went up. Aladdin was staring out his "window" (looking at the palace) when Jasmine came up. "Aladdin?" Jasmine asked. Aladdin turned around and saw her. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "I can't live without you, Aladdin! I love you!" She said. She could feel those tears coming again. "I love you too, Jasmine." Aladdin said as he wiped away a tear and stood up and took her hands. "Then let's be together!" "No, you go and marry some prince. You deserve one. I'm just a poor, crummy streetrat," Aladdin murmmured. "You're NOT a streetrat!" "But still, you deserve more," Aladdin said as he turned back to his "window" and sat down. Jasmine left his hovel, leaving him alone. She couldn't believe what was happening between Aladdin and her. This was her worst nightmare.

The next day, a prince came to Agrabah. "Pleased to meet you, Prince Wasir," Jasmine said, trying her best to be polite. "Pleased to have met *you*, Princess Jasmine," Prince Wasir replied. "But, I'm afraid I can't marry you. I love Aladdin." Jasmine said as she ran off. "I'm very sorry for her attitude, she fell in love with a boy in the marketplace. And now, he's all she can think about," The Sultan said. "Well then, you should let her marry him. Good Day," Wasir said as he left.

The same thing happend to all the princes who came! But the Sultan still wouldn't let Jasmine marry Aladdin. But every night, without anyone knowing, Jasmine would sneak to Aladdin's hovel, dressed as a begger. But Razoul, the head guard, cought her one night.

"Jasmine, your actions were most dispicable. But, I've decided something," Her father said. "What, father?" Jasmine asked. "I've decided to change the law. You are allowed to marry Aladdin." He answered. Jasmine could hardly breathe! Had her father really done it? "Really?! Oh my, father! Thank you!" Jasmine exclaimed as she started hugging her father happily. Tears of joy started running down her cheeks. She could hardly wait to tell Aladdin, better yet, she couldn't wait for the amazing future that lay ahead.

THE END

~*DISCLAIMER*~
I DO NOT OWN CHARACTERS ACCEPT THE PRINCES, WHO I MADE UP.
ALADDIN CHARACTERS ARE PROPERTY OF WALT DISNEY.
THANK YOU,

MARIA AND MERIDETH