A voice is added by SweetApple



Summary: Rajah is off on his own adventure and when I mean off I mean not at the palace off! When Chaos the cat shows up to take Rajah on an adventure of a lifetime the only thing that it spells is trouble and lots of it. *~WARNING~* Rajah gets a voice!!!!
Rating: PG starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Other, Rajah
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Rajah's many adventures
Published: 10/18/06
Updated: 11/18/06


A voice is added by SweetApple
Chapter 1: Prologue into the mind of Rajah
Author's Notes: Ok so I was thinking a seires that other fanfiction writers can write about Rajah in his own adventure sounded like a good Idea so now I made a seires! Oh and this is supposed to be a prologue so it will be short sorry ^_^ Well hope you like it. DRUM ROLE TO THE FIRST STORY IN THE SEIRES. *a drum roll starts* BUM BUM BUM bum...BUUUUM *Curtain opens*

Bored. So bored it’s not even funny. And Hot. I can’t forget about that. Living in the desert has its displeases. But! There is one good pleasure about living here, and that is the freedom to room around here. Where a tiger can be a tiger. Still, at times I need to be myself. I would like to roam around the world a little and to have a voice to speak to my friends. But dreams are for the sad and unpleased. I am not sad or unpleased; I am Rajah King of the tigers of Agrabah, well I am the only tiger of Agrabah. Sometimes I think there is no other way of living then living on the wild side. But I can’t do that. I am a trained tiger born and raised in a palace where everything is boring and the only thing fun is when Jasmine is not with her boyfriend Aladdin. I mean I like him and everything, but he steals her away from me and I want her too. Oh well, life is not always good.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=843