Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin to Be Featured in Once Upon a Time
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin to Be Featured in Once Upon a Time
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
See, I figured they were going to put restrictions on the lamp's magic, but "nah, we've had enough trouble today" is literally not the way to convince me said magic is not worth the trouble to try fixing at least one thing on this show by waking what's her face up. There were a lot of wasted opportunities here by having everyone be like "HA NO I'VE SEEN THE MOVIE, I'M NOT MAKING WISHES FOR MYSELF. I'M MAKING WISHES ON BEHALF OF PEOPLE I HATE LOL".

I turned a blind eye at the end of Aladdin when nobody made any wishes because of the morals attached to it. But in this case, yeah... No.

Quote:
For some reason I'm only just now realizing that scene with the Evil Queen coming on to Aladdin is mirroring the one with Jafar and Jasmine. It didn't make it any less skeevy and gross

I was hoping Regina was going to splash the martini in EQ's face and say, "NEVER!"

Quote:
"Do you trust me?"
"Always, Princess"
Ugh, kill me, they're so precious Crying or Very sad

I yelled UGHHHH (in a happy way) when she said, "Do you trust me," and my boyfriend in the other room asked me if I was okay. Razz He's a fellow fan, so he understood when I told him. Wink

Quote:
I guess this means they're done for the season (which did I hear that right? You don't get to see the season finale until March??)

This was the mid-season finale. The season picks back up in March.

I'd be pretty annoyed if that's all we see of Aladdin and Jasmine. It won't be the first time two characters said, "We have to go back and make things right in our kingdom" and then were never seen again. But I feel like we didn't see enough of Jafar, Jasmine and Aladdin haven't shipped yet, and Aladdin is still a genie. Too many loose ties. Aladdin said he'd be back, so hopefully he will!
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just completely unrealistic given they'll go steal stuff from Rumpelstiltskin any other day and be like "I dunno, I heard this would work, only one way to find out". They can afford to try a wish. It's not like they don't have dozens among them all to fix it.
I feel like Aladdin's added caveat of being careful about the wishes was meant to scare people out of making them, but on a show literally centered around magical items pushing and pulling at the plot you have to suspend your belief pretty hard in order to make it seem like the lamp is more trouble than it's worth. It only seemed that way because the people who had control of it were using it to do the most hateful thing they can think of. That's not the lamp's fault?? Use it for good like Jasmine suggested maybe?? Just a thought????

Yeah, they haven't kissed yet, and I'm like over here itching and twitching cause something is terribly wrong with that Laughing

The whole Agrabah plot just fell to the side, which I get it won't be the main storyline, but I'm assuming it'll play a bigger part in the latter half of the season cause we have to revisit those shears.
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's back, btw. Totally forgot about it Razz I've just finished "A Wondrous Place," which was very Jasmine-centric, and it seems to be the end of their story.
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally forgot about this Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum