Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Plot Bunny Exchange!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plot Bunny Exchange!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brighteyes
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:
Okay, you've all seen the Seinfeld episode where George decides to do the opposite of everything he normally does, because his instincts are always wrong, so the opposite must therefore be correct? I want to see Abis Mal do that. I'd write it, but if anyone else wants to they can have it. I just want it to get done. Laughing

I love it. XD

I've also got a humor/crossover plot bunny in mind. The idea is that some friends of Genie are coming to town. As it turns out, these friends are the Warner brothers and Warner sister: Yakko, Wakko, and Dot (they were always going to different lands across time in the cartoon, so just go with it). Cue chaos, including the trio getting to meet Mozenrath.

I'm not good at writing humor, so I'm not sure if I'd ever write this or not. But if someone out there wants to have a go at it, then go right ahead. I'd love to see more Aladdin crossovers out there.
StarSlug
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My contribution:

Xerxes turns out to be a female...whatever Xerxes is supposed to be, and lays a clutch of eggs. Cue Mozenrath being swamped by hoards of tiny, demented, flying baby eels.
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brighteyes wrote:
I've also got a humor/crossover plot bunny in mind. The idea is that some friends of Genie are coming to town. As it turns out, these friends are the Warner brothers and Warner sister: Yakko, Wakko, and Dot (they were always going to different lands across time in the cartoon, so just go with it). Cue chaos, including the trio getting to meet Mozenrath.

I think I've seen fanart something like that, but I'm not having any luck finding it now...
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've so been in bad need of ideas for a new Aladdin fic lately. I only have two or three. I really must find the time to write it!!! You really never know just how valuable time is unless you're the Guardian of the Gates of Time or something, which was why I gave my Sailor Moon fic the ending I did. Time IS the most valuable resource in the universe, and everyone only has so much of it!

I think I'm going to have to postpone my Ducktales or Foundation fic to write the Aladdin one. And squeeze the ending into one chapter for my Lock Up one.

So...hopefully I'll start posting in a couple of weeks.
TwistedMidnightDreams
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there should be an adventure IN SPACE just because they haven't yet.
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have currently selected the one about the old girlfriend. I may do the one with the three girlfriends, but we'll see.

And thanks to AG for lettiing me use her characater, the girl who thought Al was a secret agent. Laughing

I will post the first ch on ff next Fri. This will be much fun to right.
Jafaria
Vizier's Handmaiden

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StarSlug wrote:
My contribution:

Xerxes turns out to be a female...whatever Xerxes is supposed to be, and lays a clutch of eggs. Cue Mozenrath being swamped by hoards of tiny, demented, flying baby eels.

That's hilarious. If I didn't suck at writing Mozenrath--and I've tried; he is not a character that comes easily to me*--I'd write it myself.

*You'd think he would be, since I can write Jafar easily, or at least used to be able to, but no. Can't write Mozenrath. This plot bunny is making me almost willing to try, though.
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First ch is up! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6043034/1/The_Sultans_Harem

Little does Al know just who will end up as Jasmine's own personal servants.
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had an idea maybe before RoJ, that Jafar has a master like he himself was to Genie, instead of Abis Mal. It's always bothered me a bit how Abis Mal doesn't realize he is Jafar's master and Jafar is his slave. After all, more than anything I've always disliked Jafar treating Genie the way he did. I've had that idea for a while, but I'm not too good at writing Jafar.
AmethystFae
Portland Princess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brighteyes wrote:
Calluna wrote:
Okay, you've all seen the Seinfeld episode where George decides to do the opposite of everything he normally does, because his instincts are always wrong, so the opposite must therefore be correct? I want to see Abis Mal do that. I'd write it, but if anyone else wants to they can have it. I just want it to get done. Laughing

I love it. XD

I'm not good at writing humor, so I'm not sure if I'd ever write this or not. But if someone out there wants to have a go at it, then go right ahead. I'd love to see more Aladdin crossovers out there.

I've been wanting to do a Warner Bros/Sister Aladdin crossover for years! The vision I have is of Yakko, Wakko, and Dot in Mozenrath's throne room making him mad and just reappearing every time he blasts them. A fic like this would have to be really funny, otherwise it won't work.

I'm working on an Aladdin/Harry Potter fic where Mozenrath is working at Hogwarts, but it's been very hard to write so far, and I wish someone else would've written a Mozenrath at Hogwarts fic already. (Don't take that idea just yet, I'm still working with it.)

I'd also like to see an oldschool Aladdin fic based on one of the lesser-known Grimm or Andersen tales. There's so many to choose from.

By "based on," I mean that if I read it, I'll think, "Oh! The author read such and such from Andersen, too!"

~Hikaru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum