Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - What happened on this day?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What happened on this day?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Street Nomad
Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: What happened on this day? Reply with quote

While browsing the forums, I noticed that the most users logged in at a time was on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:33 pm. Did any special event occur on this day? I'm just curious, that's all.

:')
Street Nomad
Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, it's been pretty quiet lately....

Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it was anything specific, just an uncanny coincidence. AG may know better.
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bots. That's back when they lurked and didn't annoy me by posting Laughing. It's nothing special at all.
Street Nomad
Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's unfortunate. I would have thought there was an Aladdin movie party or something to that effect. Very Happy

Do you happen to remember what day had the most amount of accounts online at once (non-bots, that is Laughing )?

AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we all weren't on such radically different time schedules, we might be able to pull that off Laughing

Mmmm, maybe eight people on at once? We had a lot of people here during the DVD release in 2004, so you might see something similar to that next year when the blu-ray comes out. A lot of people grow up, move on, forget, new fandom, etc. so we tend to get people on cycles.
Street Nomad
Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if people are going to revisit this forum on Nov 25, the 20th anniversary since Aladdin's first release. I know I'll be watching Aladdin again on that night. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum