Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Fanart anyone?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fanart anyone?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whilethecitysnoozes
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Fanart anyone? Reply with quote

Hi, haven’t been on the forum for so long, or at least haven’t been posting much until now so I just thought I’ll shortly introduce myself and say hi… Hi!
I’ve been an Aladdin fan since I saw the movie in theatres around 93’ but “re-discovered” it about 4 years (and exactly four months) ago. I have a website, it mostly contains fanart but I guess there’s more to come, in the future Laughing . So feel free to take a look, and if there’s anything you’d like to ask um… feel free to do so too!
http://www.anotherarabiannight.com

(wow that was a really short introduction)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again Wink

I've been meaning to make a fanart website/tribute to my favorite animators but I've never gotten around to doing it. I will someday...probably during the summer when I have no life. Not that I have one now.
Whilethecitysnoozes
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
...probably during the summer when I have no life. Not that I have one now.

that's kind of the reason I got around making one haha. Well who has a life anyway? Aladdin is my life Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha!! I love your art! I enjoy seeing the stuff you've posted to DA. Smile Great job!!
Whilethecitysnoozes
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh thank you thank you Very Happy hehe and thanks for watching me over at dev.art!
Boz
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I really, really like your fanart. I've seen your deviant art stuff too and it's really good. All of your artwork is amazing and looks just like the characters!
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**gets crane and pries eyes off of screen**

Holy crackers. thats awesome! I couldnt do that if my life depended on it! Awesome! You make Aladdin look hotter than the animators do!

Keep it up!
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hotter than the animators do? is that possible Wink ? anyways, that's one hell of a nice comment! thanks!!!! *bows deeply*
Nanuk
Squirrelly Minion

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Those are really good! I wish I could do Aladdin fanart =P I'm better at non-human characters. I envy your ability...but, it took me a year to learn Lion King style, maybe there's still hope! *gets dramatic* o.o *cough* Anyhow...wow...that's...wow...

noooooooooooooo....people are better than me at art...the world is coming to an end! Where's my corner? *hides in corner* Haha, this is the one thing no one will ever take away from me! MY CORNER! HEEHEE! *puts up yellow tape labeled "Nanuk's corner"* HAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil

*ahem* I'm alright x)
Cool Colonel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nanuk wrote:
noooooooooooooo....people are better than me at art...the world is coming to an end!
No it's not - there are people that are not as good of a drawer as you. *points to self* Laughing
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nanuk wrote:
I envy your ability...but, it took me a year to learn Lion King style, maybe there's still hope! *gets dramatic* o.o *cough* Anyhow...wow...that's...wow...

The Aladdin style is a gift and a curse to know. Curvy lines will own your soul and take over everything you do Laughing
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Nanuk wrote:
I envy your ability...but, it took me a year to learn Lion King style, maybe there's still hope! *gets dramatic* o.o *cough* Anyhow...wow...that's...wow...

The Aladdin style is a gift and a curse to know. Curvy lines will own your soul and take over everything you do Laughing

*looks at her recent drawings that were NOT aladdin related but for a project* ....She does have a point
Squirrelly Minion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Nanuk wrote:

Laughing

...but now I'm scared Shocked
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:

I couldn't have said it better myself. Aladdin is pretty much the only thing I've been drawing so now everything else I'm trying to draw turns out... aladdinish haha Confused *sighs*
Vortex Dragon
Elemental

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Gulp* You're right, my drawing are starting to turn Hirschfield too. Shocked Laughing

"When in doubt, post new topics" - Moi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum