Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Metropolis ( anime )
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Metropolis ( anime )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Princess of Agrabah
Fangirlishly Enamored Soul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:51 pm    Post subject: Metropolis ( anime ) Reply with quote

Has anyone seen the English dub of Metropolis? Honestly I only intended to watch it for Scott and ended up loving the movie. I cried ( I'm not gonna say which part because it's a spoiler Laughing ) during one of Scott's scenes--I love his character, Atlas, and shamelessly screencapped him the whole time Laughing He sort of reminds me of Enjolras from Les Miserables. Imo he isn't as attractive as our boy Al ( I'm shallow Laughing )but come on, it's Scott XD
http://oi51.tinypic.com/5pmpls.jpg
Therefore I am now a fangirl.
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our fandom seems to center around people who've been in Les Miserables a lot Laughing

They showed that years ago on Cartoon Network at like 2 in the morning and I watched it because I knew he was in it Laughing. I can't remember much of it because it's been so long, but I have seen it.
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A long time ago, I tried watching Metropolis online JUST to hear Scott. I kept fast forwarding to see when he would show up. One of the characters sounded like him, but wasn't Laughing It was so frustrating Laughing
Princess of Agrabah
Fangirlishly Enamored Soul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XD That's so true!

Was it the kid with the glasses? Laughing I remember catching it on TV once and I was like "Where's Scott, where's Scott?" until I sat down and watched it beginning to end. My heart literally skipped a beat when he started talking XD. Thanks Scott, I'm never going to marry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum