Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Logged in last time in 2006... I'm back.
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Logged in last time in 2006... I'm back.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruby Restless
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Logged in last time in 2006... I'm back. Reply with quote

Hi all,

So... It's been six years since I last logged in. Wow. It was tough to find out my username, but it turned out that it was my first name all along. Very Happy (I want to change it, but I'm afraid it's not possible...?)

I'm Kapu (female) and I'm 23 years old. I'm from Finland (Between Russia and Sweden in case somebody doesn't know), and my English isn't as good as I'd like it to be. Hope you don't mind it.

Why am I here after all these years? I love fanart, and I'm here to comment, discuss and even POST Aladdin related fanart..! Yippee. I'd also like to meet other Aladdin fans, of course, maybe have friends who share the same interest...

My other interests are comics (I study drawing comics), playing piano and guitar, James Cameron's Avatar, Studio Ghibli movies and such.

Now I'll begin reading things you guys posted here! Hehee.
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well howdy do! Very Happy Your English sounds just fine and I can't wait to see some of your comics!

It is possible to change your username. Just go to profile at the top, replace the name there with the one you want, and submit it.
Ruby Restless
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Well howdy do! Very Happy Your English sounds just fine and I can't wait to see some of your comics!

It is possible to change your username. Just go to profile at the top, replace the name there with the one you want, and submit it.

Ohhhhh, I feel so stupid! Very Happy Thanks. Now I changed my user name to something more glamorous. Heheh.

I've been doing a 12 page Aladdin comic for some time. I hope to finish it soon... Right now I'm drawing a picture of Jasmine. I just can't read all this Aladdin related stuff on this forum and not draw fanart! Laughing
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to worry! I don't think a lot of people realize you can do that (which might be a good thing; changing your name every week might get confusing Laughing)

Oh, gee, I can barely get one page out and you're making 12 Laughing
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back, friend! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum