Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin Roleplay?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin Roleplay?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
agrabahprincess
Streetrat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Aladdin Roleplay? Reply with quote

Hiya~ I've been an Aladdin fan for years, and I've only just restarted watching the series again and all that. I'm here to have fun and participate in the Aladdin topics as much as I can, but now I'm here to ask you all something.

This is still an Aladdin topic...it just doesn't fit in any of the other categories, so yah. Razz

Are any of you interested in an Aladdin roleplay?

I haven't seen any around lately, and just recently there's one happening on facebook. All you do is create an account with the character's name, and since they never gave last names in the movie for example, I'm Jasmine so I put "Jasmine Agrabah", as a last name. So far, we have Aladdin, Jasmine, Mozenrath and Mirage from the series. I've been trying desperately to find a Jafar, Genie, and other characters if any of you'd be interested. Just reply to this post please, and you can check out my Jasmine profile too for an example!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001684140084

There's just a few rules. Everyone has decent grammar and punctuation. It's an English roleplay only, and there's no godmoding (controlling someone else's character) allowed.

Most of us are on a good portion of every day of the week, and we'd really like it if you'd join our Aladdin adventures! ♥ I'd personally love anyone who decided to roleplay the evil Jafar, and the Aladdin would love the Genie. If you need ideas for last names, just come to me. >:3
Ash
Streetrat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm unsure about making another facebook page when I have one, might give it a try.
Dare I ask how you feel about fan-art chars?.

PS: Yeah you won't want me to play some "important" char..both because despite past experiences I was never a good RPer and because I don't even have home internet anymore.

Last edited by Ash on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be interested, but I'm pretty busy so I'd have to take a minor character, like Sultan or someone like that. Smile
agrabahprincess
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna: The Sultan would be a nice one to have, since well, I RP Jasmine. Razz And just recently, we've gotten someone to RP Jafar and the Genie, even Cassim from the King Of Thieves, so it would only be minor RP characters available now. ^^

Ash: By fan-art characters, you mean original? Those are perfectly acceptable as well. ^_^ There's a ton from different fandoms roaming around facebook.
lisa jane
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome idea Smile

I would RP a minor character (I play Jafar on another RP) but I'm lazy enough on that one...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum