Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin Characters = Insomniacs ?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin Characters = Insomniacs ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlJasLover
Streetrat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Aladdin Characters = Insomniacs ? Reply with quote

I was thinking about this the other day...

Do you ever see a bed in any of the Aladdin movies??

Sure I've seen plenty of over sized pillows and whatever you call those funny shaped couches ("fainting" something or another?)... ...but no actual beds...

Oh and I was looking at Aladdin pictures on photobucket and came across the funniest avatars!!!

There was this one with Jafar that said sparkles for everyone... have you seen it??? I almost died laughing =)

Last edited by AlJasLover on Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder the same thing about Atlantian toilets...

But back to the subject of beds - yes, we do see them now and again. There's a bed in the room (bright pink; kinda hard to miss) where Aladdin tells the genie that he can't set him free. If I remember right, Jasmine's bed is seen in the series episode Eye of the Beholder.

Weblog | SH.net | Ed-sprite by Janette
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that thing she's laying on is her bed in the first movie. And we've seen several beds in the series from Jasmine's to Sultan's to random guest beds in the palace.
Calluna

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In "Garden of Evil" Jasmine was sleeping on that couch thing, and in "Eye of the Beholder" I believe she had a normal bed.

Sultan has a huge four-poster bed; I remember it from "The Day the Bird Stood Still", and I have the feeling it was in a few others as well ("As the Netherworld Turns", maybe?).
AlJasLover
Streetrat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap! I added that .gif to my signature and it's HUGE! Is anyone annoyed by that??

Oh and I found it on photobucket but I see it has copyright disneysjasmine in the corner... I wonder... did any of you guys on here make it??? It's so pretty =)

Edit: Oh I forgot the whole reason I replied to this thread was to post this picture:

I never realized how incredibly *girlie* Aladdin's room was! Well I guess it's probably the guest room isn't it? But still... so much pink and purple!!

Anyways, that's definitely a bed in the corner! Right?

Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the oversized pillow Al has flumped upon. Wink It may not look like a 'bed' as we know it, but I can't think of any other purpose for having a pillow that big.

Weblog | SH.net | Ed-sprite by Janette
Vegitabeta
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, I think their version of a bed is different to ours, those big pillows look as if they are used to sleep on.

Also, AlJasLover, I like your gif. in your sig, even though it is big!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syera wrote:
Try the oversized pillow Al has flumped upon. Wink It may not look like a 'bed' as we know it, but I can't think of any other purpose for having a pillow that big.
World's largest beanbag chair? Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum