Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Adventures in Babysitting
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adventures in Babysitting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmethystFae
Portland Princess

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Adventures in Babysitting Reply with quote

I couldn't decide what category to put this in, but I figured since the original wasn't Disney, I'd stick it here.

Apparently, Disney is going to do a remake of Adventures in Babysitting, and they're going to cast Raven as Chris Parker. You know, from "That's So Raven"? Here's where I first heard the news:

http://www.myspace.com/babysittingblues

I'm mad. But fortunately, for the benefit of anybody here who's too young to cuss, I got most of the swearing out of my system before I decided to vent here.

The original version of the movie was perfect, and I never get tired of watching it! First of all, by casting a well-known actor as the leading role, they've already ruined the movie. Secondly, anybody who's seen this movie knows that there's some things in it that they won't let slide in a remake. I don't think I need to go over the list.

I wish companies would stop doing remakes of ever single movie. Sometimes, the remakes are actually better than the originals, but sometimes they should have just left the movie alone. Not to mention I have to question the creativity level of Disney, or any other company who decided to redo a movie. I think it's been mostly Disney, though, hasn't it?

~Hikaru
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't decide which I'm more pissed about: the fact they're remaking that movie (which don't even get me started on remaking movies), of the fact they're using RAVEN of all people. It's sickening either way.
Spartan Girl
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All right, that's it. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad This is war, Disney!!! Evil or Very Mad

I'm sick to death of all these remakes!!!! I can't take it anymore! What was wrong with the original movies? And even if it wasn't a great movie, why would we want a new version?? Can't they come up with something new, for crying out loud?

It's called a bookstore, Disney. USE IT!!!! There are tons of books that have stories good enough to be turned into movies.

Sorry, if this comes off as a rant, but I've had enough. NO MORE SEQUELS AND REMAKES!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum