Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Wicked
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wicked
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ariellen
Scourge of the Desert

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jafaria wrote:
...and she sings something like, "And he'll make you his magic grand vizier." I notice things like that. I should know a little something about magical grand viziers... Wink

My dear, my dear...I'll write at once to the Wizard...tell him of you in advance...

Um, sorry. Smile Yes, the phrase 'grand vizier' and name 'Jafar' are indelibly linked in my mind.
Gazmine
Majordomo

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! Very Happy i started singing, and the guy next to me gave me a weird face!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ariellen
Scourge of the Desert

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread has just inspired me to use "Wicked" as the music of choice to drown out the construction outside my room. Smile
Gazmine
Majordomo

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, yay contruction!!! i swear you can't go anywhere in this f***ing city and NOT see orange!!!!! BACH! We don't need MORE ROADS

...insane freaks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jafaria
Vizier's Handmaiden

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disney Princess wrote:
Jafaria wrote:
...and she sings something like, "And he'll make you his magic grand vizier." I notice things like that. I should know a little something about magical grand viziers... Wink

My dear, my dear...I'll write at once to the Wizard...tell him of you in advance...

Um, sorry. Smile Yes, the phrase 'grand vizier' and name 'Jafar' are indelibly linked in my mind.

Well, that's a little weird in itself, because in the first movie the title they use is ROYAL vizier. They don't make it GRAND vizier until halfway through RoJ. The latter would make more sense and have more historical verisimilitude. Besides, all viziers are royal. "Vizier" is just another way of saying "royal advisor."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum