Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Recommendations?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recommendations?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:18 pm    Post subject: Recommendations? Reply with quote

Alright, I've been out of the fandom for way too long. This is a problem. I'm also a coward and afraid to dig too deeply into many fanfiction sites for fear of needing a brain bleaching operation, and I can't afford another one.

That said, do you guys have any recommendations for any recentish (last five years? Laughing ) fics or fanarts that a person should definitely check out?

Am I asking you guys to work for me? Probably. Laughing
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't read Aladdin fanfic in a while. I forgot that was even a thing that's possible in this fandom Laughing . I don't process "Disney fanfic" for some reason.
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read them once in a while and haven't come up with anything worth reading - most of the well-written stuff is too dark/blood/guts/near-death for my taste but I'll maybe do some looking and let you know Laughing
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
I haven't read Aladdin fanfic in a while. I forgot that was even a thing that's possible in this fandom Laughing . I don't process "Disney fanfic" for some reason.

It's often so horrendously terrible that I don't blame you. Laughing
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it mostly just like..."I got sucked in my TV and now I'm in Agrabah" fics? I'll just go play Kingdom Hearts for all that Laughing
zitagirl
Elemental

Location: Travelling in time and space on the Guliverkli 5, trying to catch up to the TARDIS.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good fanfic? Opposites Destroy (https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6238727/1/Opposites-Destroy) , maybe? It's really good and well-written. And the villain is great.

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Isn't it mostly just like..."I got sucked in my TV and now I'm in Agrabah" fics? I'll just go play Kingdom Hearts for all that Laughing

You mean OC stories? Yes, they havesome problems, but there are some good ones too. My personal favourite is Genies and Jinxes stories.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum