Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Jafar's Romancer's Chatroom
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jafar's Romancer's Chatroom
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JafarsRomancer
Wife to the Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:31 am    Post subject: Jafar's Romancer's Chatroom Reply with quote

Can I start a chatroom topic? You can just come on in here and talk about your day or whatever really. It's like a free discussion thread and the topics don't have to do anything with Aladdin.

*sits down on the couch and waits for people to stop by*

So, what's up everyone? I'm getting a new kitten today. ^^
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting a new kitten? 8D What breed is it?
JafarsRomancer
Wife to the Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! I'm so excited. I just love cats or animals in general. She's a kind of persian I think and looks like this:

http://pics.hoobly.com/full/E15M9HSHMNHQ.jpg

Do you have any pets? ^^ Lol, I wanted to name the kitten Jafarina and my mom gave me a wth look. xD
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww the kitten's a darling! My parents had a Persian cat that they ironically named Persia... to be fair, she was named after the Prince of Persia game (my mum's obsession) and not because of her breed, which they didn't know until a few days later.

We have a Turkish Van cat named Sydney... loves me, hates the husband unless he's feeding him.
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg it's adorable. I want to name it Fluffy Laughing

I'm ok. I just got done watching the new episode of Merlin. It's my other show with the royal, the commoner, and their magical yet mistreated friend fighting off enemies trying to take over their great kingdom. I'll never escape that trope. I'm a sucker for that formula, what can I say? Laughing
JafarsRomancer
Wife to the Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LJ: Isn't she sweet? She's sharing the chair with me as I type this right now. Lol, she fell asleep on my shoulder earlier. That was kind of funny. xD And wow, that is so ironic about the persian being named Persia. We had another persian a few years ago and her name was Keisha. For some reason, that reminds me of the name Persia, probably because they both end with an "a".

Sydney sounds like our other cat, Maddie. She hates me and my dad, but loves my mom. I don't get it! I mean, I'm always nice to her, so why does she hate me? :S

Do you have any other pets? ^^

AladdinsGennie: Hehe, Fluffy? That's a cute name! I'm still liking Jafarina, but mom's not going for it. Oh well, maybe I can convince her of it eventually.

Oooh, cool! So you're enjoying Merlin then? I just got done watching Aladdin with a friend. Lol, poor her, she got to hear me fangirling constantly for the last hour and a half. xD

Does anyone have any plans for the rest of the weekend? :3
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cats tend to go for one person and ignore everybody else... we don't have any other pets (not allowed with our landlord) but my husband does want another cat, so we've got 'his' cat and 'her' cat... I think we'd simply end up with no cats for him and two cats for me Confused

Sydney really is a pain in the butt though - I was doing some stuff for work today and he started chewing on it... like the time he found and ATE my Arabic homework and I had to redo it, stupid cat.

Weekend's nearly over for me, thank God, cause I'm ready for sleep Laughing
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JafarsRomancer wrote:
AladdinsGennie: Hehe, Fluffy? That's a cute name! I'm still liking Jafarina, but mom's not going for it. Oh well, maybe I can convince her of it eventually.

Yeah, I'm not very creative with names. I give them simple names like "Mr. Butterfly" "Mr. Caterpillar" "Pokey" "Bitey" ...that type of thing Laughing

And man, I haven't watched Aladdin in forever. I watch it less and less the older I get. I no longer use it as a crutch, I guess.
Rajah
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JafarsRomancer wrote:
Yes! I'm so excited. I just love cats or animals in general. She's a kind of persian I think and looks like this:

http://pics.hoobly.com/full/E15M9HSHMNHQ.jpg

Do you have any pets? ^^ Lol, I wanted to name the kitten Jafarina and my mom gave me a wth look. xD

Awwww. I love persians. <3

I have two Siamese cats named Sassy and Sophie. I used to have a bunch of parakeets but they all died...tragically.

ANYWAY (lol) I think Jafarina is an awesome name. XD

---

I just watched Aladdin recently and it never gets old for me. It's too bad Disney doesn't make films like that anymore.
JafarsRomancer
Wife to the Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LJ: Lol, you know, you're totally right about that. All of our cats just like one person. *rolls eyes* That sucks that you can't have any other pets. Are there any other ones that you want? I have two fish, seven hermit crabs, four cats, a snake, and a tortoise. Rofl, I can totally see you ending up with two cats. xD What kind of cat does your husband want to get?

Oh god, one of my cat loves chewing. She chewed my computer charger, my phone charger, one of the cords to my fan and the TV cords. >.> Arabic hw? So you're learning Arabic?

Lol, I get that, I'm so tired right now, but it's my own fault for staying up past 3 am. xD Do you work on the weekends then?

AladdinsGene: Lol, I always choose weird names. My tortoise is Kamella and everyone goes "what kind of name is that???" xD Do you like cats much? They're one of my favorite animals besides snakes and sharks.

Aw, you don't watch Aladdin much anymore? I watch certain parts of it over and over again. I should learn NOT to watch it before bed though because it makes me really hyper. xD

Desert Witch: Me too! Persians are so beautiful, aren't they?

Oooh, Sassy and Sophie sound so sweet! I have a siamese too, her name is Peaches and she is a troublemaker! God, I turn around and she's always into trouble. What are your cats like? I'm very sorry about your parakeets. *hugs* It's horrible to lose a pet.

Thanks! Jafarina FTW. xD

Haha, same, Aladdin doesn't get old! What's your favorite part in it? ^^

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JafarsRomancer wrote:

AladdinsGene: Lol, I always choose weird names. My tortoise is Kamella and everyone goes "what kind of name is that???" xD Do you like cats much? They're one of my favorite animals besides snakes and sharks.

Aw, you don't watch Aladdin much anymore? I watch certain parts of it over and over again. I should learn NOT to watch it before bed though because it makes me really hyper. xD

I think I'm more of a dog person as they like to play with you. Most cats I've been around just look at you Laughing. Kittens are fun, though. And snakes and sharks.

I use to watch it religiously, and then a few times a year, and now I'm lucky to have watched it once a year. I've burned it into my soul enough that I don't have to. I can play it in my head right now Laughing. It didn't get old, I think I did.
JafarsRomancer
Wife to the Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:

I think I'm more of a dog person as they like to play with you. Most cats I've been around just look at you Laughing. Kittens are fun, though. And snakes and sharks.

I use to watch it religiously, and then a few times a year, and now I'm lucky to have watched it once a year. I've burned it into my soul enough that I don't have to. I can play it in my head right now Laughing. It didn't get old, I think I did.

Dogs are cool too! I guess I've just grown up around cats and so I'm more used to them, you know? ^^ Lol, some cats are lazy and just stare at you. What are some of your favorite animals?

Hey, at least you have it burned into your soul so you can't forget it! ^^ I'm working on that. I already have all the Jafar parts memorized. I don't think my mom is very excited about that as I go quoting him all the time these days. xD

How was your day? Mine was fine until this big black spider ran across my desk and just about gave me a heart attack. >.>
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My husband's a dog person converted to a cat person - it took months for me to convince him to get a cat, and in the end he got me our cat as he was going on a business trip for several weeks and decided I could do with a companion (awww). But even though the cat hates him, he's become a cat person... I think it's mostly because I grew up with cats, and he didn't.

I watch Aladdin too much... it's a running joke now for my husband to eject a DVD from the PS3 and to actually comment on when it's not the Aladdin DVD. But on the bright side he likes the movie just as much as I do, to the point that he'll start reciting Jafar's lines from another room and I'll yell at him to shut up so I can enjoy the movie... though there was the time I managed to talk him into dressing up as Jafar for a Halloween party.
Rajah
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Desert Witch: Me too! Persians are so beautiful, aren't they?

Oooh, Sassy and Sophie sound so sweet! I have a siamese too, her name is Peaches and she is a troublemaker! God, I turn around and she's always into trouble. What are your cats like? I'm very sorry about your parakeets. *hugs* It's horrible to lose a pet.

They are. <3 And 'Peaches' is a cute name. She sounds like Sophie-she can be a troublemaker herself. She kills anything that crosses her path and leaves their half-eaten corpses on my doorstep. x_x Sassy's just fat and lazy. :P But I love them both.

And it's ok. My neightbor's cat ate one, two died of an illness, and one kind laid an egg that was too big for her and yeah...Birds are hard to keep alive. And don't even get me started on the hamsters. XD
JafarsRomancer
Wife to the Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LJ: Good for you for turning your husband into a cat person! I know how hard that is to do. My dad's always been a dog person and just puts up with the cats. He gets really annoyed with them at times and he's the one who always ends up cleaning the litter box. Razz Aw, that's so sweet that he got you a cat when he was going away though! ^^ How long have you two been married, btw? You sound like the perfect couple. :3 And I agree...I grew up with LOTS of cats and I think that's probably why I'm a cat person.

LOL, that's so funny that he comments if the DVD is not the Aladdin DVD! xD That's great that he likes the movie as much as you though. ^^ None of my friends seem to like it that much and they don't seem too excited when I want to watch it. Oh well. Razz Omg, that's so cool that your husband recites the Jafar lines though! I wish someone would do that for me. Ooo, Jafar for a Halloween party? That sounds awesome! Will you convince him to dress up this year? ^^

Desert Witch: Thanks! I'm not quite sure where Peaches came from actually. It's kind of a random name if you ask me. Lol about Sophie! Oh dear about the half-eaten corpses! My friend has that with her cat. Once I came to her house and she had two dead mice by the door. >.> Sassy sounds like Sophie's opposite! Am I right?

Aw, that's still very sad though. I had a cockatiel a long time ago and she had that egg problem too. I guess that's common? :S I'd love to get an Amazon parrot someday though. I just think they're so cool!

For some reason, I'm so tired today and I suppose I should go to bed. Too many 3 am nights in a row I guess. xD Talk to everyone tomorrow. ^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum