Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - My Fanfic
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Fanfic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JafarsRomancer
Wife to the Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? I would've guessed you edited a lot because your writing always comes out so perfect. ^^ Oh, I really hate it when the formatting messes up. It took me forever to learn how to upload at first. I feel so stupid now! xD

I haven't read the True Blood books. Are they good? I'm a very slow reader, so I don't get around to reading books much. I usually just stick with fics. I kind of hate how everyone has to be stick thin to be on the show. I have a really hard time comparing myself to them, especially since I've had a lot of crappy eating disorder issues in my life.

Oh really? I tried to keep his dialogue formal, but I haven't seen Aladdin much and should probably watch it a few more times to learn his character better. Thank you for the recommendation. I'll check it out after this!
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha my writing is far from perfect, it's riddled with errors. It's always much easier to find other people's writing errors than your own. I've got to go over the formatting for at least over 30 chapters and not really looking forward to it...

The True Blood books are very good, there's usually one each May, but there are ten books so far.

Formal is good, and he is formal, but he's... frightening but calm and could fall into a 'psychotic breakdown' (as I think Jonathan Freeman said) at any time. Definitely watch it again - I still rewatch it when I think I'm stuck character-wise.
JafarsRomancer
Wife to the Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pretty perfect to me! If there are any errors, I didn't notice them. ^^ I always hate if I misspell something and catch it later after I've posted it though. That's so embarrassing, you know? xD Wow, 30 chapters? That sounds like something I'd definitely be procrastinating on. Razz

Ten books...wow! That's a lot. I'll see if I can pick up the first one sometime. Does it say somewhere if it's book #1 or does each one have individual titles? Lol, there was this one time when I meant to gget the first book in a series and ended up with the third on accident.

Oh, I see exactly what you mean about the psychotic breakdown. It's like that one time when he just started laughing like a crazy person and Iago was telling him to get a grip, right? Okay, I'll make time to re-watch it! That won't really be a chore. xD
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I caught all my mistakes after I post, that's after checking them beforehand.

They're individual titles - I used to check online for what the next one in the series was before buying.
Jafaria
Vizier's Handmaiden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JafarsRomancer wrote:
Well thanks. ^^ Lol, I read your first sentence and was like "oh god, she's going to hate this." xP But yeah, I read your whole review and thanks for not hating it too much. I'm thinking about doing a Jafar/Jasmine fic as well at some point, I just need more inspiration. Do you write at all?

I do, but only one of my fanfics is finished and it's a dumb crossover.

Here's my FFN profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/~ladyjafaria

Right now my favorite of what I've written is The League of Princesses. It's an alternate universe heroic fantasy crossover where six of the princesses (and Esmeralda) have to stop a conspiracy of villains led by Jafar.
JafarsRomancer
Wife to the Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LJ: Lol, me too. Sometimes I go back and read something and I'm all like....um, why did I write that? xD

Oh, okay, I'll get the first title online then. ^^

Jafaria: Lol, it's okay. All my finished ones are crappy. I'd delete them if I weren't so lazy. Razz

I'll check that fic out. ^^ I dunno about you, but Esmeralda is my favorite female from the Disney films besides Meg. Wbu?
Vizier's Handmaiden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esmeralda and Mulan are my favorites. I like Jasmine too which is probably why she's going to end up in such a prominent role in The League of Princesses. I'm contemplating whether to include Mulan, but she wasn't in the initial outline so I'd have to engineer a plot twist.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum