Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Hello!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JafarsRomancer
Wife to the Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Aw, so cute! ^^ I agree that they make the perfect couple really! I just think Jafar should have a girl too. *looks sad for a moment* Who's your favorite Aladdin character then? Jasmine? Or Aladdin? I'm going to guess Aladdin, but I may be wrong. Razz

I love all the characters. Smile Except Iago.

What? No Iago? D: I love Iago! What don't you like about him? Razz
He's kinda annoying. Laughing

Aw, really? In what ways? I find him hysterical. lol Personally, I think Abu comes off as annoying because he's so selfish. Razz What do you think of Abu?
He is pretty much greedy. Abu is cool though.

Yeah, you have a point there. ^^ Have you seen Aladdin 2 or 3? Sorry, I'm totally cluttering your intro topic! Maybe I talk too much...
Streetrat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Aw, so cute! ^^ I agree that they make the perfect couple really! I just think Jafar should have a girl too. *looks sad for a moment* Who's your favorite Aladdin character then? Jasmine? Or Aladdin? I'm going to guess Aladdin, but I may be wrong. Razz

Aw, really? In what ways? I find him hysterical. lol Personally, I think Abu comes off as annoying because he's so selfish. Razz What do you think of Abu?

Yeah, you have a point there. ^^ Have you seen Aladdin 2 or 3? Sorry, I'm totally cluttering your intro topic! Maybe I talk too much...
It's fine. ^^ Yes I have seen them. I actually got to watch The Return Of Jafar again a few weeks ago, since I don't remember how they got rid of Jafar. xD
Wife to the Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:

It's fine. ^^ Yes I have seen them. I actually got to watch The Return Of Jafar again a few weeks ago, since I don't remember how they got rid of Jafar. xD

What's your favorite movie of the three? I still have to see 3. I kinda didn't want to because of no Jafar. And oh, that's so sad how they got rid of him. I get all sentimental during films. xD
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:

What's your favorite movie of the three? I still have to see 3. I kinda didn't want to because of no Jafar. And oh, that's so sad how they got rid of him. I get all sentimental during films. xD
It will always be the first one. Because sequels sometimes don't do it for me. Though the TV series was good.
Wife to the Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:

It will always be the first one. Because sequels sometimes don't do it for me. Though the TV series was good.

Same here although I did like Return quite a bit besides for the ending, of course. xD I haven't seen the TV series though. Is it worth watching? I'd definitely watch it if Jafar was in it. lol
Streetrat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:

Same here although I did like Return quite a bit besides for the ending, of course. xD I haven't seen the TV series though. Is it worth watching? I'd definitely watch it if Jafar was in it. lol
It is worth it! Jafar is in a crossover episode with Hades in the Hercules TV show.
Wife to the Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:

It is worth it! Jafar is in a crossover episode with Hades in the Hercules TV show.

Ooo! Definitely worth it then! Do you know if you can see that episode on youtube? I tend to watch everything on youtube. lol
Streetrat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:

Ooo! Definitely worth it then! Do you know if you can see that episode on youtube? I tend to watch everything on youtube. lol

Part 1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vbj-YIp6Lk
Part 2:http://youtu.be/utjsCsly8zs
Wife to the Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:

Many thanks to you! I'm going to watch them right now. :3
Streetrat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:
Al is love wrote:
JafarsRomancer wrote:

Many thanks to you! I'm going to watch them right now. :3
No problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum