Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Anyone into Roleplaying?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone into Roleplaying?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Princess of Agrabah
Fangirlishly Enamored Soul

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Anyone into Roleplaying? Reply with quote

Does anyone like it? I've dabbled ( a lot ) as Aladdin at a few websites, and I've found it to be pretty fun as it's a lot like writing fanfiction except it's a collaborative effort.
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done Jafar before in a couple of online roleplays... I do rather like it as I can portray him across different personalities, rather than just one in a fanfiction, or without having to write a whole new fanfiction.
Princess of Agrabah

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! Yeah, I know what you mean, I like how you can experiment with the character at different points in the canon--or even AU to see how much of their personality changes. I always found the modern setting slightly harder, but I'm beginning to get the hang of it.

The reason I ask is one of the sites I write at has a lot of openings for Aladdin characters, and I was wondering if anyone was interested. Basically everyone except Al, Jas, Iago, Carpet, Sadira, Cassim, Jafar, and Nasira is free Laughing

Last edited by Princess of Agrabah on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once upon a time I did (I was Aladdin and Genie in the same RP - never again Laughing), but not anymore.
Princess of Agrabah

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XD Really? I was in one where I played Al and Carpet ( I do at this one too, but only because the person who had Aladdin before treated him like an inanimate object that he 'owned' ) and Abu XD. We really need an Abu though, and I went to you guys first because I'm afraid of someone making him talk like a normal person Laughing Animal characters are allowed to talk but I just don't think it's necessary in his case :/. Idk, it just seems like a shortcut to me--since he does manage to communicate just fine. ). We need a Sal'uk too, since we just got a Cassim, and I'm pretty sure aside from a few others I'm the only one there who knows who he is Laughing The site's a little different than I'm used to, but there are some good players so it's fun. Does anyone want the link just to have? I didn't want it to sound like I was advertising XD.
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that you mention it, I had control of Abu and Carpet, too. They were bonus presents that came with Aladdin Laughing

Sure, post the link!
Princess of Agrabah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here it is:

www.disneyworldofwar.proboards.com
Wife to the Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually love RPing as long as everyone remembers to post. I've RP'd on other sites and sometimes people just don't post and it's kind of annoying, you know? lol But if everyone keeps up, I love RPs! Although I only really like playing one character. More than that gets confusing for me. I get confused so easily. xD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum