Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - San Diego Comic Con 2006 Stargate Atlantis
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

San Diego Comic Con 2006 Stargate Atlantis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: San Diego Comic Con 2006 Stargate Atlantis Reply with quote

You know I'm a stargate nut, obviously. well I was there for this comic con which was yesterday. I'm putting up a few highlights of the Atlantis panel which I have taken from my sister who wrote a mini report of what went on Razz

-Paul and David were SO on the ball with the digs at each other! Someone asked right off the bat if McKay would be the "kissing bandit" again this season, and that started a running thing between Paul and David that was HILARIOUS. There were constant digs like "That's not what you said last night!"
-Someone asked a rambling, geeky question about the ZPMs and power levels that I couldn't begin to follow. (Gary Jones: "GET A LIFE!" Wink) The cast's response? "Torri, why don't you take this one?" LMAO! I don't even remember the answer to this one.
-Audience question: "David Hewlett, how are you so awesome?" *dies* I was sent up there to the mike to ask that, but someone beat me to it! Wink David's reply: "You people must have given the post office a lot of money!" He says he must have gotten HUNDREDS of postcards. That was RAD. Razz
-We got to see a scene from "A Dog's Breakfast"!! It was SO HILARIOUS! OMG, I need to see that. In the scene, Paul McGillion and Kate Hewlett's characters were watching one of Paul's character's shows on TV (in which he had a dramatic scifi goodbye with a woman played by Rachel Luttrell)... David Hewlett's character, on the other hand, is on the other end of the couch by himself. Paul and Kate announce they have a "surprise" for him, and he says "It can't be worse than the last surprise." They pop up with a tape deck and yell "KARAOKE!" and David replies: "...I was wrong." OMG, SO funny!!
-Another audience question was about whether we'd see couples like Weir and Caldwell get together. Torri got a total "WTF?!" look on her face and goes "CALDWELL?!" And all of a sudden Joe turned to her, grabbed her, and TOTALLY PLANTED A HUGE KISS ON HER!! Dipping her and everything. OMG, we went NUTS. (SPARKY 1 SHEYLA 0 xP)

At one point Paul was like "Is it just me or is it hot in here?" and started blabbering around it and then he "pulls off" a pair of Scottish flag boxers and chucks them out into the audience!! OMG and later David was like "Keep your pants on Paul" and Paul replied with "That's not what you were saying last night!" And later Torri said something about not even remembering what she had for breakfast and Paul was like "It was a croissant dear" and David joked that Paul didn't have a room he was just going around to everyone elses Razz

After we went down to the scifi booth to see if any actors came out and about. We got ahold of Paul and Torri and got pictures with them. I went over and got Chris Judge and Rachel Lutrell to sign my SGA poster (and also got pictures with them). We saw Joe Flanigan but he didn't stop because he had his older child in tow...or more his kid had HIM in tow. I swear his kid was litterally tugging at him to keep moving. It was so cute! Oh yes and the other most adorable thing was Rachel playing with this baby that was someones (they were getting her autograph). So adorable!!

Thats all for now, I got my photo wth Beckett/Paul so I can die happy Razz
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really, really, really should have went to Comic Con. Laughing
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I TOLD you! Laughing

if its any consolation....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1OSMb5qH44

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fDCgvIn1U0
Jafar's Hourglass

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul McGillion is officially nutty. I bet the fan who caught the pants was happy, though.

Avatar base by Angy(-chan) at Yume Studio.
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, to bad the pants never made it ten rows back to us Wink
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Has visions of McGillion pulling out his unders while muttering "underwear... stuck... in buttcrack!" and putting said unders on his head*

Weblog | SH.net | Ed-sprite by Janette
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay...was that nessicary...I mean really.
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As if your imagination's less warped than mine. Razz

Weblog | SH.net | Ed-sprite by Janette
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well mine had never conjured up THAT image before. Mine just goes to the gutter for daily trips
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum