Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Disney Princesses Oldest to Youngest
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Disney Princesses Oldest to Youngest
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalukFan wrote:
Quote:
I always put Al and Jas about the same age, and I think one episode of the series said he was 17 at the time, right?

The Prophet Motive. Jasmine doesn't seem 16 to me at the beginning of the series- I always thought she was turning 18 in the first movie, until I saw it disproved. I guess she's around 18 in KOT, depending on how long you think the series runs for.

I still think she is turning 18 in the movie. I know she was 15 turning 16, but I just can't look at her and see a 15 year old. And then look at Prince Achmed! That guy looks pretty old for a 15 year old, yet the sultan addressed that issue with Jafar. But then again, they did tend to marry waaaaaay younger than their age. *is stubborn*

And then Ron said that Aladdin was like 17 or 18 in the film, which is why I think when he said "I lived on these streets for 17 years" that he meant from birth up and then it stopped when he was engaged to Jasmine. I think when he said that, he was a little older and reflecting back.

Buuuuut, I don't know if his family was "living on the streets" in complete poverty before Cassim left, or they got that way after he left, which would help that whole "You don't know what it's like.." speech a little that Cassim gave him. Ok, not really but work with me here. Smile
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie886 wrote:
And then Ron said that Aladdin was like 17 or 18 in the film, which is why I think when he said "I lived on these streets for 17 years" that he meant from birth up and then it stopped when he was engaged to Jasmine. I think when he said that, he was a little older and reflecting back.
My Prophet Motive First theory avoids that whole problem entirely. Razz
Princess Amber
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always thought that:

Jasmine turned 18
Al was 20
disney fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Esmeralda is the oldest
Princess Amber
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That could be true. Disney is confusing me. They didn't make Mulan a princess in the movie yet she's considered DP in stores. Same with Esmeralda and Tinkerbell. Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum